Status: In Progress

Determination Kills

PARTIED TOO HARD.

~FRIDAY NIGHT.~
"Guess who?" Two hands wrap around my eyes from behind me. If you took away all my senses, apart from hearing, I would always know it was him.

"Sky!" I exclaim. He lets go and laughs as I turn to face him.

"Not quiet the first person, but I'm here!" He says, gesturing to the crowd that's forming in and around the house.

"This is going to be a great night. I can tell. Or maybe it's the alcohal.." I start to laugh and he looks at me with eye brows raised, smiling.

"Someone likes to party, huh?"

"Yes! And it's my party, so I get to have the most fun." I state and smile more.

"Okay, don't party too hard." He winks at me and walks back into the crowd towards some friends. I laugh and walk into the kitchen. I jump onto the counter and take another sip of my drink. As the cup gets emptier, the crowd gets larger. After a few refils, I throw my cup in the garbage and make my way to the living room/dance floor.

Music is blasting from our huge stereos. I love this song.. I think to myself. I scan the crowd and look for someone to dance with. I find a cute guy. He's standing on the side, seeming to do the same thing as me. I grab his hand and bring him to the floor. We dance like the animals we are. I find that I'm not really dancing with him, but everyone is dancing with everyone. It's so crowded that everyone has just started to grind instead of trying to find the room to dance on their own. I finally find my way to the door, and walk upstairs to my room. I walk in and see the same group of Josh's friends that were here last week. Except Josh, Sky and Anthony aren't there. They're all just lounging around in random places laughing and talking.

They turn their eyes on me once I walk in. I walk to my bed and nod at each of them as I walk by.

"Don't mind me, I just need a break for a bit."

"Alright. Having fun?" One of them asks. Martin? Yea. Martin's his name.

"Oh yea. Good times. Just a little dizzy." I reach the bed and Aaron is lying down there.

"Did you come to join me? Well then, take a seat." He says smiling. I don't care. I fall down beside him and close my eyes. Something touches my leg. I ignore it. Wait! It's a hand. I open my eyes and look over at him. He's getting closer, touching me more. I can't think. Is this a good thing, or bad? Not knowing what one, I let him. His cold hands sliding up my bare leg. He reaches the edge of my shorts. I look around the room and two of the guys are standing infront of the door, the others are gone.

What's going on? Aaron hitches his leg over my hip, bringing himself on top of me. Oh god, no. No, no, no. This isn't what I wanted.

"Aaron. Stop. I don't want to do this."

"Don't matter if you want to or not, cause baby it's going to happen." He growls at me, his face close to mine. I can smell the hint of beer in his breath. He smashes his lips on mine, letting his tongue explore my mouth as he pleases.

I try and push him off but he grabs my wrists and pins them to my sides. He whips his head over his shoulder to talk to the guys at the door.

"Go into her drawers and find all the belts in there and bring them to me. Now." He says.

I can't think much, but all I know is that I don't want this. And when I know something's wrong, I always do the same thing. I scream. so that's what I did.

"HELP MEE!! ANTHONY, ERYN, SKY, JOSH, HELP!" I scream as loud as I can, but his hand is smashed over my mouth and the music drownd me out. I'm dead, I'm hopeless.

"Shut the fuck up you little bitch. I'm going to fuck you and you're going to shut that huge mouth of yours, or this knife here is going into your throat!" He growls into my ear, wipeing the side blade of his pocket knife on the smooth skin of my cheek. He nics my cheek slightly, in warning and I feel the blood flood out.

The tears pour out with the blood and I cry. I turn my head away, my hair covering my face. Aaron places my hands on each of my bed posts and wraps a belt around them, tightening it. He moves to do my feet, but I try and kick him in the stomach.

He dodges and glares at me. Scared, I start to kick my legs at random, but not bothering with screaming any more. He grabs his knife and lunges at my flailing legs. I stop, not wanting to get another cut.

He punches my gut, giving him time to tie me down. He removes my clothes and gets on top of me again. I'm crying in pain, fear and surrender. Looking away and crying in horror, I allow him to do as he pleases. Think, Jayne, think! You need to get away, fast!

Only one way that I can think of. And I'm sure as hell not doing that. I could pretend to enjoy it, then he might loosen the belts that are tying me down. Come on Jayne, use your acting skills. Just do this, what does he plan on doing with me after? Oh god. Just do it Jayne, just do this. Alright. Let's get this over with..

"Mmm Aaron.." I moan, covering my face with my hair again, trying to end the tears streaming down. He rams his hips into mine harder.

"Ohh, babe, mmm.." I groan. Fuck, I'm terrible at this. I can't think and act when I'm drunk. And I can't pretend to have sex if I'm a virgin.

"You're way better than Amanda.. mmm.." He groans out, sucking on the skin at my neck. Amanda. He raped Amanda. He killed Amanda! He's raping me. Holy shit, he's going to kill me! I'm caught in shock. My eyes get glassy from the tears threatening again.

I'm as good as dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god. I haven't updated in how long? Too long. I'm not sure if I should keep or toss this.. I love it, but no one's commenting or subscribing. Might re-write it.

What do you guys think about everything?

Keep/Toss?

The whole, raping part?

What do you think will happen?