Status: comments?

You Eclipsed by Me

Ashe Winters

Life was no easy obstacle, being me wasn’t glamorous, yeah I lived at a castle, but to me people that lived in it were cold and unappealing. I had a mission to do and I was shipping of to the Americas, god it seems like im still in the middle ages. Being this old and still a human hurts, well im not a human but im not anything mythical.

I am me, just me, nothing different from a normal human being but different from anything else. Fiat gave me white skin, white hair, and gray eyes, but I still had to wear all black. Black was my enemy I looked plain, black was loud and ugly, I didn’t not like it all.

They forced me to wear black saying they will ship me back to were I came from. That wosn`t a happy place not at all, loneliness and evil ran rapid. I have never liked that place, I will NEVER like that place.

“Ashe, he needs you.” I heard from the door way, I was laying on my bed and looked over there. she was wearing her black coat so I guess this was a big meeting. I slipped my clock on and hid the white that I was wearing. My high heels echoed with a click, when they hit the ground.

Silently we walked to the hall were they would hold the meeting.

“Ashe, the mission is crucial fro you to complete, you need to know if they are adding anyone else.” he said strongly, I just stared with my eyes blaring a hole in him. I nodded, curtsied and walked back to my room to pack my things.

The next day was when I was going to leave, I walked back to the room and with my bags in hand. It looks like haven’t moved from the places that they were at yesterday but I knew different, I heard the screams from breakfast. I don’t condone what they do the humans but if they don’t hurt me I don’t care what they do.

“are you ready?” I heard master say while running his hands in his hair. I nodded slowly and walked out of the room and tords the exit so I could go to airport. I passed the lunch menu and saw it was a bunch of collage kids, when I made my first step out the door I heard the screams.

I swallowed the lump that was in my throat and got into the cab that was supposed to take me to the airport. I got out, took off the clock and wiped off my white baby doll dress. The human took my stuff out of the trunk and gave me them.

I walked to the terminal and boarded, just making the plane. I went to the first class section and sat down. Putting my stuff in the over head compartment and sat down. I closed my eyes wishing this would be over soon but I felt the weight shift tords the seat next to me.

I looked next to me and saw a very handsome man, long brown hair, brown eyes and dimples. He reminded me so much of him. I nodded and smiled and he did the same.
The plane ride was short and quick, the man next to me made small talk but nothing more. When we landed in Seattle it was very windy and my hair was blowing everywhere. the man from earlier pulled up in a nice white Ferrari, I licked my lips, perfect.

He asked if I wanted to get, oh coarse I agreed getting in. my only attention with this guy is to kill him and take his beauty of a car. I was heartless like that one life you kill dosent matter for how long I lived here on the earth. I let him take me to dinner, and he brought me to the pier. The perfect dumping ground.

He sweet talked me for a while and once I heard the church chimes timing midnight, I snapped his neck taking his wallet and pushed him over broad. I never even knew his name and he didn’t know mine either. I grabbed his keys and skipped off the pier.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?