Status: comments?

You Eclipsed by Me

I`ve got a secret and its on the tip of my tounge

He swam tords me picking me up my by the waist and swan tords the surface. Once he pushed me to the air filled world, I chocked out the best choke I could merge up. I coughed a little and closed my eyes. My body was cold, colder than the normal 17 degrees normal for me.

The man swam tords this beach and he picked me up and took me some were.

“Carlisle, I think I scared her off the cliff,” the man said. Now I know who this vampire was it was one of the Cullen’s “kids.”

“Ok let me check your temperatures,” Carlisle said trying to stick the thermometer in my mouth I just shot up my eyes wide.

“No need, im fine I just fell off the cliff no injures.” I showed Carlisle all my legs and arms.

“Are you sure mam,” he said putting the thermometer back into the cloth sleeve it came from. I nodded and looked at the now discolored white dress that was a French hand made gown. I just shrugged thinking to my self I just could use human bleach.

“Mam”

“Its Ashe, Ashe Winters.”

“Well, Ashe Winters, I would think one of my daughters wouldn’t mind letting you borrow some clothes, do you have any color in particulate.” Carlisle said sitting his hands on the bed of the hospital bed that it looked like I was on.

“White, I wont wear anything that isn’t white.” I responding trying to fluff out my wet and tangled hair. Ugh now this is going to be a while to get back to my car.

“Ok, Ashe.” I nodded turning my attention back on the gorgeous man beside me.

“Thank you for saving me.”

“No problem mam, I shouldn’t have been not watching you.” if he wasn’t a vampire I bet he would be blushing right now.

“I fell because I was wearing 5 inch heels.” I explained point to my she’s that I love. Another thing I hated was flats I thought they brought my short 5`4 posture even shorter so I wore the high heels I could get my hands on.

“Oh.” he said nodding his head. It got award after that, complete silence.

But then a pixy haired girl came running in with white clothing, “who need completely white cloths!” she screaming, looking at the man then me. Her head turned cocked eyed and came skipping tords me.

“Hello, im Alice Cullen.”

“I'm Ashe, Ashe Winters” I withered setting my hand in the air waiting for a hand shake, instead of that I got a bone crushing hug.

“Umm Alice please don’t crush the poor girl.”

“Sorry, now you need a shower and ill brought the whitest stuff I had, haven’t really meant a girl who would only wear white, but you know what theirs a first for everything.” Alice said pushing me down the hallway and into the bathroom.

“Take a shower and ill do your hair and make up” I nodded getting undressed and taking a shower. The shower was very warm my skin, it almost burned it, yet I love it.

I got out changed into the outfit that she game and I brushed me hair. I thought maybe I got out of having Alice do my hair but as soon as I picked up the brush she came in at inhuman speed. I guess she didn’t even know it, but she took the brush from my hand.

I growled at her and she growled back, she pushed me from the backroom and into her room. She took the brush and combed my hair.

“So tell me about your life Ashe,” she said in her sweet voice.

“Well im 19, from Italy, my parents are dead and that’s pretty much it,”

“Oh, well anything else like why are you in Washington?”

“Traveling, my parents left me with loads of money so I’ve been traveling all world.”

“Well that’s nice, what do you like to do?” god this girl could ask a lot a questions.

“I don’t have a specific thing I like to do, im pretty boring.” Alice started to curling my hair.

“Well your done” Alice yelled turning me on the spinney chairs and I looked at the girl that sat in front of me. She was so different than I remember long white hair, light make up red ruby lips and a messy curly half up do.

“Do you like it?”

“I love it” I whispered still looking at the girl in front me. I had to blink twice to make sure this wasn’t a dream.

“Well I think you look hot for a girl who has no pigment in the skin, are you albino?”

“Umm no, im not albino, well I don’t really know what I am I have just pure white skin.”

“Well I think it look beautiful on you.” she said fixing a piece of hair that was out of place. She touched my shoulder and I could scence everything that she was feeling, she was feeling bubbly and confusion. I dug deeper and I can tell she was very confused abut my skin tone, she’s not a vampire, she has a heart beat, I got to ask Carlisle about this. I grinned when I reading her thoughts she looked at the mirror and back to me.

“What’s so funny,?”

“Oh nothing,”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a filler/ cliff hanger I like it, it took a lot for me to do this I was going in a total different way then this but I like that I changed it.

The outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/white/set?id=24611047