Arabella Maria Vampire of Spain

Chapter Two

I have been traveling the world for centuries in search of the Carlisle Cullen. I would have had help if Mercutio was still alive but he was murdered shortly after I was turned. He would often talk about how Carlisle and his wife Esme, and their son Edward were different then us. They chose not to feed off of innocent humans. Instead they fed off of animals. I wanted that. I didn’t want to have to see the look of fear in another persons eyes because of me again. It was too much and afterwards I felt bad.

I land in New York City. Once I am off the plane I head towards the hotel where I am staying. I still don’t know exactly where Carlisle is. I pull out my laptop and use the hotel’s wi-fi to search for an address.

It wasn’t hard to find. I wrote down the address and shut the laptop. I will stay here for the night and then tomorrow morning I’ll buy my plane ticket to Washington. The one good thing about Washington: most of the time it was either raining or cloudy. Exactly what I would need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grab my backpack and leave the hotel and head back to the airport. Once I pay for my ticket, go through security and find my seat I have five minutes left until take off.

I stick my headphones in my ears and put my Ipod on shuffle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane landed in Washington and once again I exited.

I walked out into the airport and took in my surroundings before I continued my way exiting the airport. The airport wasn’t too crowded. Once outside I turned and walked the way that I needed to go. When I was positive nobody was paying attention I ran at full speed to the address that I now had memorized.

When I came to a clearing I stopped. I looked up to see a large white house mostly made up of windows. Before I could even take a step forward seven vampires came out of the house and stared at me. I recognized three of them but the rest I had never seen before.

“Hello I’m Carlisle this is my wife Esme. These are my children Edward, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper.” He introduced.

“I’m Arabella, but you can call me Bell.” I introduce myself.

“What brings you here Bell?” Carlisle questions.

“I heard about your guy’s vegetarian diet and I’d like to become one. I heard you were the go to guy for that.” I said with a smile.

“We’d love to help you with that.” Esme chimed in.

“Thank you very much.” I say gratefully.

“You are very welcome. Now follow me I’ll show you to your room.”

I followed Esme into the large house. It was very beautiful so light and open. I followed her up two flights of stairs to a room that was mostly made up of glass.

“Your house is very beautiful.”

“Thank you sweetheart, and just so you know you may stay as long as you like.” She was sweet I like her. She reminded me so much of my very own mother.

“Thank you. You’re very kind.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll let you settle in. I’ll be downstairs if you need anything.”

“Ok.” She walked out of the room and before the door could even fall into place a little pixie shot in.

“Hi I’m Alice.”

“Hi.” I say.

“Okay so I had a vision and I saw that you’ll be here for a while and I notice that you only brought a backpack with you sooo I was thinking that I’m gonna take you shopping.” She says excitedly.

“Umm, thank you and all but you don’t really need to take me shopping.” I said.

“Come on please?” She begged.

“Fine.” I say. She runs downstairs but I walk.

“Come on I know you can go faster than that.” She complains.

“Wow Alice she hasn’t even been here for ten minutes and you’re already taking her shopping.” A deep voice says.

“Shut It Emmett.” Alice growls out. When I finally make to the bottom she grabs my hand and pulls me to a yellow Porsche.

“Nice car.” I comment. I really like cars.

“Thank you. Now come on.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We drove to Port Angeles and spent hours shopping. Whoever came up with the bright idea of shopping should be shot.

“Alice I think we have enough stuff. Can we go now?” I whine.

“Quit your whining and you can never have enough stuff.” She replies.

We are still walking and I can’t see where I’m going due to the fact that I’m carry tons of boxes and bags, when I bump into someone that is really warm.

“I’m so sorry.” I say I put my bags down to see if the person is okay. I have to tilt my head up pretty far to see his face because he was so tall. He looks down at me and growls.

“What are you doing here?” He asks. Before I can say anything Alice jumps in.

“She’s with me and she isn’t feeding on humans anymore we are helping her become a vegetarian.” She says quickly.

“Well you guys better keep an eye on her Pixie.”

“We are Paul. Now you can leave us alone.” When he is gone we walk back to the car to put our stuff back in there. Why was that Paul guy so rude to us? I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda fillerish, if that's a word. Comment, suscribe, and enjoy.