Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me.

When the guy gives us the three minute warning I see a flash of fear and anxiety flash over Cc's face. Before I step on stage I flag down the stage manager and instruct him to mane sure Cc is okay through the stage. He agrees and I run out on stage.
***

A few hours later the concert is over. The end came to soon.  I always loose myself in the lyrics. I kept imagining that every word that left my lips were specifically for Cc.

For the last song I made sure he knew I was thinking of him. "This is for my new friend, Christian Coma."

Jinxx pulls out his acoustic and starts playing The Morticians Daughter. Once again I loose myself in the lyrics and before I know it, it's done.

I'm anxious to get to Cc so I scream a goodnight and run off stage. I sweep him into my arms and lean in close. I don't know exactly what came over me but I can't help it.

Right before our lips meet, Jinxx pulls me away. "We gotta do an encore, man. This audience was amazing!" 

I sigh and start to follow him back out. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe I'm moving to fast. 

Sandra drums a beat and I run on stage and jump on Ashley's back. "Hey, guys!" I scream. "This parties not over!"
***

We do a few more songs and then we meet the fans and then we go back to the bus. 

"I need a shower hella bad." Jake grumbles. "Can we do hotel night?"

Everyone agrees and Cc pulls on my shirt. "What's hotel night?"

"One night every week or so we get a couple of hotel rooms and get showers and room service and TV and Internet. Stuff we don't usually get on tour." I explain.

When we get to the hotel we grab our shit and unload. Sandra checks us in. 

"We got three rooms. Pair up."

I turn to Cc and see that Ashley already has his arm around his waist. "I call Cc." He announces.

Cc looks terrified and pleads with his eyes for me to save him. 

"Ash? Go with Jinxx. Cc do you wanna pair with me?" I ask.

He nods and jumps into my arms. I take our room key from Sandra and thank her. She smiles and flashes me a thumbs up.

I pull Cc into the elevator and press the right button.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He's shaking like, mad crazy. He nods onto the crook of my neck. Ashley really sketches him out. Honestly, I don't know what the fuck Ash's problem is.

I unlock the door and throw my stuff into one bed as Cc sits on the other.

"Cc? Are you sure your okay?" I kneel down on front of him.

"I'm fine. Thanks for helping me."

"I saved you once and I'll keep doing so. Promise not to get yourself I to any trouble while I shower?" I smile.

He laughs and nods.

After the hour long shower I pull on some boxers and find that Cc is asleep.So fucking cute.

I slide into my bed and fall asleep quickly.
***

"NO! Please don't!"

I bolt upright in bed and look around frantically. What was that?!

I hear Cc scream again and I turn on the light. He's still asleep.

"Christian!" I jump from my bed and shake him awake. 

His eyes go wide and he starts hitting on my chest. When he realizes that it's me he stops and wraps his arms around my neck. I hold him around the waist and sit on the edge of his bed. 

"ShShSh. It's okay. You're okay now. It was just a dream." I soothe.

He calms down slowly bit doesn't loosen his grip around my neck. We sit like this for a while before he speaks.

"Andy? C-can you sleep next to me? I mean-" 

"Yes, Cc, if it'll make you happy, yes." I lean over, turn out the light and lay next to him. He curls into my side.

I wonder what that was about but the thought passes quickly. Cc is the primary thing in my head. I need to make him feel better. I rub his back and hum until he falls back asleep. He makes me so weak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Lex, it DID hurt but only cause I landed on your bony ass....which would be why YOUR face is fucked as well. Lol. Our relationship is what's really fucked. I love you so much!

So you guys? What do you think? Comment? <3