Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

You're not alone.

"We got three rooms. Pair up." Sandra says.

I feel Asheys arms fly around me. "I call Cc." I gulp and look over at Andy for him to help me.

"Ash? Go with Jinxx. Cc, do you wanna pair with me?" He asks. I nod and, as I walk away, I feel Ashleys hand on my butt. I fly into Andys arms. I ignore the movements of Andys arms and before long, we're in the elevator. I start to shake. Ashley touched me! He touched me in a place I've never been touched before.

"Are you okay?" Andy asks. I nod into Andys neck. The doors open and we go in. I sit down slowly on one of the beds. "Cc? Are you sure your okay?" I look down and see Andy kneeling there.Perfect position.

I nod quickly. "I'm fine. Thanks for helping me."

"I saved you once and I'll keep doing so. Promise not to get yourself into any trouble while I shower?" I laugh and nod at Andy. I watch him walk into the bathroom and strip my clothes slowly.

Looking around for something to wear to bed, I see Andys bag. Slowly, I creep towards it. I unzip the zipper and look down in it. I see two shirts, a pair of shorts and a pair of sweat pants. I snatch a shirt and the sweat pants and slip them on before crawling back into bed. They smell like Andy.

Smiling, I fall asleep.

"Mom! Mom!" I scream. I run up to her and the man.

"It's to late kid!" The man laughs evilly. He grabs my arms and shoves me up against the wall. His mask is removed.

"A-Ashley?" I gasp. Ashleys hand tear my shirt off, then my jeans.

"No! Please!" I gasp. He turns me around, my face buried in the brick wall. "No! Please don't!" I can feel him pressing against me, inside of me. "No!"


I bolt up, feeling arms around me. No! Ashleys coming to hurt me! My eyes widen and I pound against his chest, ready to defend myself. I see a flash of silvery blue eyes and gasp. I wind my arms around Andys neck, his slipping around my waist.

"Shshsh. It's okay. You're okay now. It was just a dream." He whispers in my ear. My beating heart calms but I refuse to let him go.

"Andy? C-can you sleep next to me? I mean-"

"Yes, Cc, if it'll make you happy, yes." I watch Andy turn out the light and smile. When he lays down, I curl into him.

My mind goes to the kiss and I look at his lips. I wonder what it would have been like. I wish our lips could have met. It would have been my first kiss. Ever since mom died, I haven't been very social. But damn, giving my first kiss to Andy would have been magic. I wonder, are his lips as soft as they look? Would he live with just a simple kiss or would he take it further? What does this mean? Does he like me like I like him?

My thoughts stop what I feel his fingers glide across my back in soft circles and a little tune comes from his lips. I smile and fall into a calm sleep.

***

The next morning, when I wake up, Andys already dressed and ready to go. "Hey, morning."

"Morning." I mumble, slightly dissapointed that I didn't wake up to his face.

"Do you want to take a shower?" He asks. I shiver. Hotel showers freak me out. There could be deseases!

"C-could I take one on the bus?" I ask. He nods and smiles. "Thanks."

"Of course. You don't have to ask you know?" Andy says. I nod back at him. "Hey, is that my shirt?" My cheeks catch fire. "It looks good on you. The sweats too."

"S-sorry." I whisper. Andy smiles and walks up to me, taking a seat on the bed next to me. I lifts my chin so I'm looking at him.

"It's alright." He's looking into my eyes, so deep it's giving me the shivers. It's now or never, Cc! Just do it. Quickly, I lean in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki, TISKTISK. Bitch. Love you, sexy ;] NOW GO WORK YOUR CORNER. Slut. <3
Seen any good penis cake, anyone?

NO UPDATES UNTIL.. Okay, see.. we have 30 subscribers but only like.. 4 people commenting per chapter [Those 4 people get a slice of my dick cake.] But seriously, I'm not gonna let NyteSyke update until I get 37.5 comments. :] Kthx. Love you, sexy beasts. [I want yer dick]

Bye. <3 DONT FORGET. To comment. And eat your cake.[Nikki'sabitch-AuthorsNoteWarHasBegun]