Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Love is when you want a kiss and you get bit.

The next morning i wake up before Cc. His cheeks are rosy and hisalluring lips are pulled into a small smile. A beam of sunlight shines across the bed for a fraction of a second but I still catch the way it highlights his long eyelashes and makes his soft black hair glow.

As much as I would love to lay here and be the very first thing he sees when he wakes up, I know I have to get up. We'll probably be on the road within the hour. 

I tuck the blankets around Cc and slide out of bed. When he wakes up I'm dressed and about to call Sandra to find out what our plans are.

"Hey, morning."

"Morning." He mumbles. He looks a little disheveled.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I ask.

He looks panicked for a second. "C-could I just take one on the bus?" He's so fucking cute! How could I say no? So I nod. "Thanks."

"Of course. You dont have to ask you know?" Technically he lives with us so our bus is his bus. I look him over and smile when I notice his clothes. "Hey, is that my shirt? It looks good on you. The sweats too."

He blushes super hard and whispers a 'sorry'.

Aw! I think I made him feel bad. I sit on the bed next to him and his face lifts so he's looking at me. "It's alright." I say, staring into his hazel eyes. I can't help it. It's addictive.

Cc leans in slowly but determined. My insides twist up in anticipation. I meet him halfway and when our lips touch I'm in heaven. His lips are soft and amazing and just- indescribable.

I reach up and cup he back of his neck with one hand and rest the other on his hip. A shiver runs through his body and I smile. Our lips move together in perfect sync. His tongue touches my upper lip and I cant help but to touch my tongue to his, earning more shivers. 

Before I know it he's straddling my waist and I'm laying down, pinned by his hands. 

I, for one, have no problem with this. Cc, however, sits up quickly breaking he kiss. His eyes are wide with terror and apologies.

"Andy, I'm so sorry. I just wanted a kiss. I didn't mean for it to go so far. Please don't hate me." He pleads.

Ohmigod. His ass is pressed down on my dick and it feels so fucking good. I can keep my eyes from rolling into the back on my head but the only way I can keep the moan inside my mouth is for me to keep it closed.

Cc must mistake my silence for hatred because he jumps off me and locks himself in the bathroom before I have the chance to grab him. 

"Cc! Christian please!" I knock on the door softly.

"Andy, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't you dare be sorry! I loved every fucking second of that kiss, okay? Please don't regret it. Can you open the door?" I plead.

It takes a minute or two but the door slowly inches open and Cc peeks up at me through his eyelashes. "You don't hate me?"

"No! I could never. I like you so much it hurts. I didn't want to push you." I pull him against my chest and he hugs me back tightly. 

I pull away and peck his lips one more time. He grins hard and blushes.

"Are you ready to go?" 

Cc nods and takes my out stretched hand. I grab my bag and we make our way to the lobby to turn in our room key. 

When his grip on my hand tightens I glance up and scowl at the uneasiness on his face. It's because Ashley just walked up next to us.

He informs us that we'll be leaving in five minutes. As he walks away, Cc squeaks and hugs me tightly.

"What's wrong? What'd he do?" I ask, slightly annoyed that Ash for making Cc feel like this. 

"N-nothing." He says shakily. "Can we go?"

I nod absently and snake my arm around his shoulder. He leans into me for protection. Something is going on. I know it...but what?

As long as I'm here Cc WILL be okay but something- or someone- is freaking him out.

When we get on he bus, Ashley scowls at our intertwined fingers.

What the hell is his problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
Story of the day- I wrote the fucking chapter in second third and seventh period. Typed it and was kosher at around 4. Pressed the wrong button...bye bye chapter. Typed it all over again.

Vlad? It's on duchefag (new favorite word. Got it from a story) I WOULD go work my corner but last time I was there this guy *coughLexcough* almost raped me... How about if you get off shanes dick and write the next chapter. Bitch! I love you!! (VladsABitch- authors note war is on!)

Comment? You guys are seriously the best readers on the face of the planet. Please don't stop commenting! [Danny Worsnorp and Schizo are so awesome that awesome is an insult...not that I'm insulting you but we see where I'm coming from yeah?)