Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I though I was a fool for no one. Baby, I'm a fool for you.

"Andy!" I hear Cc scream my name and I jump out of Sandras bunk. Notebooks and drumsticks scatter on the floor.

Sandra leads he way towards the sound of chaos. Jinxx runs towards us and throws his arms around her.

"Jinxx-y babe, whats wrong?" She asks.

"A-a-Ashley and-d Cc..." Sobs rack his body.

Sandra looks at me worriedly. "Go take care of it Andy!"

I run into the main part of the bus and see Jake standing protectively in front of Cc.

"He doesn't belong to you!" Ashley growls, staring at Jake.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!

"No. He doesn't. But he's my boyfriend." I growl at him. If Ashley thinks he can just go around putting his hands on people I care about, he's sorely mistaken. He leaves, fuming, and Jake runs out behind him.

"I-I am?" Cc turns and looks at me.

"Well? Are you?" I smile.

"I've never really been anybody's boyfriend before." He mumbles shyly, looking down. 

"I'd love it if you would be mine." I step close to him and lift his face in question.

He bites his lip and nods slowly. I grin and pull him into a kiss. He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls away with a yawn. 

"Ready for bed?" I ask, amused.

He blushes, buries his face in my neck and nods.

I grab his hand and pull him onto the bunk with me. He giggles and settles against my side...

When Cc falls asleep, I slide out of the bunk in search of Sandra. Shes sitting on the couch watching Adventure Time. 

"Is Jinxx okay?" I ask sitting next to her. Jinxx has always been the baby of the band. I'm really protective of him.

"Yeah. He says that Ashley was coming onto Cc." She sighs. I cringe. I think Ashley is the only one who doesn't know that Jinxx is in love with him.That bastard.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"What CAN we do? The problem won't go away unless Cc leaves and I don't suppose that's gonna happen?" I give her a look and she shrinks back. "Well, okay then."

We both focus on the show and before long, I'm asleep.
***

In the morning I wake up stretched out on the couch with Jake and Jinxx on the floor holding PS3 controllers. I stand up and stretch. "We got any food?"

"Oh, good morning to you too, Andrew. How was your night?" Jake answers sarcastically. I smack the back of his head and grab some Pop Tarts. I sit and watch them play Burnout for about an hour before Cc pops his head in the room. He looks relived and happy to see me. I smile and motion for him to come sit next to me.

When he does he pulls his legs up under him, rests his head on his knees and yawns adorably. I rub circles with my thumb on the exposed skin of his lower back. He shivers and smiles. "Where were you earlier?" He asks before yawning again. 

"I fell asleep out here. Why?"

"I had a bad dream again." He mumbles. "I woke up and you weren't there and I was too scared to come find you."

"Cc, I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." I pull him onto my lap and wrap my arms around his waist.

He nuzzles his face against my neck. "It's okay. It wasn't that important."

"But I still should have been right next to you to comfort you." I feel terrible. 

"No really, I'm fine. Don't feel bad." He yawns one more time and I hd him tighter.

"You guys are so cute." Jinxx coo's. Jake rolls his eyes and takes the lead in their game. JInxx shreeks in frustration and throws his controller at him. "You're such a bitch!"

I shake my head and laugh. It may be dysfunctional but I love out little family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story of the day- some duche shit in a chair (A FUCKING CHAIR!) and my math teacher accadently sat in it. It didn't happen in my period but one of my best friends saw it happen. It's tragic cause shes SUCH an awesome teacher and didn't deserve it. You can't make this up people.

Vlad is racist! We all saw the part where he said he thought I should bleach myself right?? Brutal. Mhmm. Tans are a good thing! (Unless you go overboard like Snooki...or if you get cancer... DONT YOU DARE GET CANCER BITCH!) Love you!

So you guys? Comment? I love you all so fucking much! <3