Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Have faith in me

The fight hat happened earlier was scary. I didn't know Andy could be like that. It's nice and really sweet that he would do that for me but it was his bandmate! What if something happens and they break up? I could never live with knowing it was my fault. He assured me that there won't be anymore problems and I hope he's right. 

When night rolls around Andy sets me up in his bunk and moves to leave. "Where are you going?" I ask slightly panicked. 

"I just thought you'd want to sleep alone..."

Why would he think that?! I need him! He keeps the nightmares away. "Don't leave. Please?"

He smiles warmly and crawls into the bunk next to me. Andy wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. This is exactly what I want. It's what I need. Someone to love and love me back...
***

The next morning I wake up to Andy's hushed whispers to someone outside the bunk. He sounds groggy and confused. 

When he turns back towards me I ask him what's going on. "Uh...well, you see, Jake wants us to, Uhm, go to church." 

"What? Why?" I haven't been to church since I was ten and even then we never went that often. It was always something mom thought was 'morally right' but she got off it pretty quick when she realized I was gay. She just wanted to protect me. 

"Tomorrow is the fourth anniversary of his grandmothers death. She raised him and was like a mom to all of us. I actually don't think we'd be a band I it weren't for her. Nobody else would let us practice in their house. Every year we go to a church service in honor of her. It turned into a tradition. Anyway, this is the closest Sunday so I guess were going today." He explains. 

"But what about your sexuality? Don't you feel awkward?"

"Not really. I do it out of respect for Jake and his grandma. She knew about me and Jinxx and Ashley and Jake and she still accepted us. She might have been extremely religious but she taught us things from the bible that no one had ever mentioned to us before. If you had ever met her you would understand. She was an amazing woman." 

He speaks of the woman as if she is he most amazing thing in heaven. Then again, the way he describes her, she probably is. So i agree to go with them and we start to get ready. 

Andy dresses in skin tight white jeans and a gold and blue dress shirt that brings out his eyes. I pull on some black skinnies, a white button up and a red skinny tie. The bus pulls into a parking lot and we unload. The church is huge with two or three stories and pillars everywhere. 

When we go inside I discover that despite the grand outside, the inside sanctuary is small and intimate. We find seats and wait for the service to start. All in all it's not too bad. Jake gets misty eyed towards the end of the sermon and Andy puts his arm around his shoulders for comfort. 

Hateful glares are thrown their way but they ignore them. Is this common? If so, why do they still come? Why do they sit there and tolerate the hate? 

At he end we wait for almost all of the other people to leave before we even stand. On the way out were stopped by the pastor. "Boys! I've never seen you here before! Are you wanting to become part of the church?" He asks animatedly.

Andy glances at his bandmates and me before speaking. "We're attending in honor of someone very special and dear to us. We're actually in a band called Black Veil Brides and we're on tour right now."

The mans face shows a glint of recognition. "I think my son listens to you guys. In fact I'm sure of it! He has a shirt with you on it! Its a pleasure to meet you boys. I hope you enjoyed the service and have a safe rest of the tour." With that he moves his attention to some other church-goers. 

We make our way to the bus and just as were about to get on it a voice screams: "Hey, faggots! Why the he'll did you come here? You're not welcome! We all saw you cuddling up in there! This is the house of the lord!" 

We turn and see a balding middle aged guy wearing clothes that are hella unflattering. 

Andy smiles mischievously and chances a glance at the rest of us. 

What is he about to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Mkay so technically I- Nytestalker- wrote this chapter cause Vlad is sick as a mother fucker.
He gets credit though cause he's sick and he took the responsibility to make sure I wrote this for him so you guys could read it.

We really do love you guys so friggin much!
Comment?