Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

The Only Hope For Me Is You Alone.

During the show, between practically having orgasms from Andys voice singing, I noticed the Ashley moved across the stage slowly to stand beside Jinxx. I was wondering what was going on and then-

Well, let me tell you the story. While my 'OG' boyfriend was asleep, I kept hearing soft squeaks and it sounded like someone was crying. It was like a whimpering sound. It was coming from Jinxx's bunk.

He's such an amazing person. He doesn't deserve the heartbreak Ashley puts him through. I decided to talk to him about it. So quietly, I crept from the bunk. I was almost out too! Then Andys hands flew out of the bunk and wrapped around my torso.

"Noooo. Don't gooooo. Warmmm." He kept dragging out our letters. Which was fucking cute!

"Just going to the bathroom babe." I whisper. He groaned and released me. I hopped from the bunk and closed the curtain. I crept over to Jinxx's bunk. "Jinxx?" I whisper. I pull back the curtain.

I scream. Ashley is on top of Jinxx and Jinxx is laying face down. He's trying his hardest to quiet his moans. Ashley and Jinxx jump, Ashley pulling himself out of Jinxx. I cover my eyes and scream again.

Andy jumps from the bunk, tripping over the curtain and stumbling about, knocking Jake over on the way. I suppose Jake had come to help me. Jinxx, Ashley and I all stare at each other wide eyed.

"Put some clothes on!" I scream and blush furiously. They both blush, pulling the blanket over their seeping- Ah, never mind. I cough.

Andy finally makes his way over. "Huh, what? Ashley, Jinxx! Put clothes on!"

I roll my eyes. "Thanks, batman. Your my hero." I cross my arms.

"Well that was awkward." Sandra mumbles.

Andy turns and glares at her. "Shut the fuck up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy. Fuck. Hi. I'm almost completely HEALTHY! :DD
-coughnicolesawhorecough-
WHO ELSE LOVES THE NEW MY CHEM!? I DO!!I'm so mean to Sandra.