Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Because you showed me how to believe

Halfway through the night I get cold. So very cold. So very fucking cold! I wine and Cc replies with something. I can only decipher 'bathroom' so let him go.

The very next second I hear screams. Cc's screams. I jump out of the bunk getting caught in the curtains on the way and knocking over Jake who must have come to see what the screaming was about.

When I finally get standing upright again I stumble over to Cc and try to figure out what's going on. "Huh, what?" I rub the sleep from my eyes and finally I focus on something I'd kill to have erased from my memory. "Ashley, Jinxx! Put clothes on!"

Cc crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "Thanks, batman. Your my hero." I smile sheepishly and offer him a kiss which he takes.

"Well that was awkward." Sandra pushes behind me to get out. 

I turn and glare at her. "Shut the fuck up."

"What the hell is up with you lately?" She barks.

"Your fucking attitude! Get over yourself! This band doesn't revolve around you. THAT just happened and all you have to say was 'that was awkward'? How about be happy for them that they finally got together."

"How about you get out of my fucking business?" 

"My job is to make sure you're not such an ass and apparently I've been neglecting that."

"You've been neglecting everything since you found the stray under our bus! Just get rid of him already!" She growls.

I feel my body start to tremble from anger. Who the fuck does she think she is?! "Do you really want to go there Sandra? Because if you do I can assure you that you will NEVER say anything like that again."

Jake hears the threat in my voice and breaks us up quickly. He sends Sandra to the back of the bus and me to the front. I collapse facedown on the couch and scream. Why can't she see how much Christian means to me? And how much SHE means to me? And how much those words hurt? 

Cc rubs circles on my back and murmurs soothingly in my ear. "She didn't mean it. You were both just worked up." 

I want to believe him, I really do. 

After about an hour the thought of going back to sleep is shot to hell. I make some coffee to keep myself awake. The smell coaxes out Jake, Jinxx and Ashley. They all grab mugs and fill them to the brim.

Wow. I think Sandra was right. This is kinda awkward, Jinxx and Ashley. I mean, we all knew it was gonna happen but they're like my brothers! Incest! I really am happy for them despite the weirdness. They both needed each other but they just couldn't see it. Well, Jinxx did but I don't know if he saw exactly how much.

"Ya know, the coffee from our coffee maker just hasn't tasted normal since we made Mac n cheese in it that one time..." Jinxx comments, sitting on Ashley's lap.

"I was just thinking that!" Jake laughs. "We really should buy a microwave."

"You guys did what?!" Cc exclaims. 

"Yeah, being on tour makes you do some crazy things. We got lots of stories." I tell him.

"Remind me to tell you the one about the cashier that wouldn't sell me Jim Beam and NyQuil." Ashley laughs, remembering.

The mood in the room shifts when Sandra walks in. "Andy, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. I realize that Cc and I can't both be on this bus without something happening to our friendship and that just means to much to me. I'm leaving the band."
♠ ♠ ♠
Story of the day- I might (MIGHT) have a crush on a sophomore. Heaven help me. We might go to see megamind tomorrow. And I'm really excited.

I got the title from a Tinkerbell movie. Please don't think anything less of me for it...

VladsIsAFuckingSlutFaceWhoIs AlsoADucheBag... I'll teach you to boycot my stories again, bitch. I love you! -hugz&kisses-