Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Like What?

Sandra comes in the room and looks at Andy. "Andy, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. I realize that Cc and I can't both be on this bus without something happening to our friendship and that just means to much to me. I'm leaving the band."

Ouch. That hurt. What did I do? I hardly even see Sandra!

A wave of gasps, including mine, fills the room. "What?" Jinxx asks, furious. "You're gonna leave the band just because of some kid!"

What the hell!? I'm not just some kid!

"Yeah, that isn't fair!" Jake yells. "You were here first, you can't just leave!"

Is this turning into 'pick-on-Cc' day!?

Andy stays quiet, his eyes searching Sandras face. I guess he notices that she's very serious because a tear falls from his eyes. "Sandra, your the best drummer and the most inspiring person I've ever met. This is your choice." He whispers. "Can't we talk about this? I can take you out for coffee. Just me and you."

I roll my eyes and leave the room. I know, I'm being a baby. But he's never taken me out for coffee! I'm his boyfriend, it's like he doesn't even care about me. Those people may not have noticed but it kind of hurt when they said all that stuff.

I curl up in Andy and my bed and sit there. That isn't fair. Sandra was a bitch to me and he wants her to stay! Then again, she was here way before I was. Maybe he loves her and wants me to leave! What if it's true?

What does this mean? Should I leave and let her stay? Then again, she already said she was leaving. What if she leaves and the rest of the band hates me forever. What if Andy starts to resent me too! Then I'll have no where to go. Then I'll be homeless and heart broken! I don't want Andy to make me leave. What the fuck do I do now?

I hear ruffling around in the bunk room and peek through a crack in the curtain. I hear Andy whispering. "Please, Sandra, don't leave! We need you! You can't leave in the middle of a tour. Where will we find a new drummer?"

"I have too." Sandra whispers back.

"Why though? Can't we work something out? Sandra, please, don't leave. We really need you." Andy says.

"You don't understand! There is no working something out! I can't stand seeing you with him!" She whisper yells.

"What do you-" My eyes widen. Her lips are on his.

"Andy, I love you." She says and kisses him again. I can feel tears stinging my eyes because he doesn't push her away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to my mom. She said it when I asked her to help me think of a title. :3 Thanks Mommy! I love youuu. :3
EW NICOLE KEEP YOUR LIPS AWAY FROM ME!! Unless you want Shane sperm on your lips ;] Lul.
Good luck, NikkiNyte. :3 You never call me LexiVengeance anymore :[ Jerk.