Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

You Yearn For What's Missing.

This is great. Just fucking great! This morning, my dad tells me to pack up some stuff because we're going to a concert. Let's just say it was the first time my dad has seen me smile in a long, long time. Now look where I am, lost. My dad's gone and I can't find him between the sweating bodies and loud music. I look up and around myself. I can't even pay attention to the screaming coming from Andy Six, aka the hottest singer ever.

I feel an hand punch me. Just to make my night better, I'm stuck in a mosh pit. Yay.Sarcasm An elbow hits my cheek. Some white spots enter my vision, but I ignore them. I have to find my dad. Finally, I find my way to the door.

"Is there something I can help you with?" The man at the door yells over the loud music.

"Could I go out and find for my dad?" I ask. "He's gone." The man nods and lets me out. Rain is pouring down, creating puddles of water. One of which I step in and end up nearly getting stuck from the mud under the water. I wander around the building to our car. It seemed like I was walking miles before I finally got to.. The empty parking spot where our car used to be.

My head drops. No ones around. Our car isn't in a different spot. Or down the street. Or even in this area. He's gone. My own dad left me. How could he? I'm his child! He's the only thing I have left! Fucking asshole.

I can feel myself getting tired and those pesky spots are back. The music from inside the building seems to be getting louder while the world spins faster. I lean up against a large metal bus and let myself sink down. The water is drenching me, making my clothes heavier.

I crawl under the bus, trying to get away from the rain. I must have fallen asleep because it seems like only seconds later, it was quiet and dark. My clothes were slightly more dry and fingers were wrapping around me, pulling out from under the metal deathtrap.

"Holy fuck." A soft, smooth voice whispers. "It's a kid!" I grunt at the person. I'm not a fucking kid! I'm seventeen. "Hey, kid? Are you awake? Are you okay? Wake up!"

I open my eyes and see- Holy. Shit. What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
NikkiNytestalkers turn! I really should update my other stories... but I don't feel like it >.<