Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this boy?

This is insane. Not the good kind but the kind where I want to rip out my hair. It's not the music. Please, I stopped listening to that when I realized that they all sound exactly the same. Like, seriously? We have more than one song. It's like they heard we were having auditions and looked us up on YouTube and this is the song that came up first. And just because you're trig out for OUR band doesn't mean you have to play one of OUR songs. Be creative!

But I digress. 

What is driving me insane is being in the same room as Cc for over an hour and not being able to hug him or kiss him or hear that laugh that makes my knees go weak. I know j said that I didn't want the Motionless in White guys to know about us but at this point I don't really care.

Just as I'm about to give in and pull Cc into my lap he snaps. "Can someone please choose a different song? I could play this in my sleep!"

Finally, I hear my angels voice! Wait. What'd he say? I turn around and lock eyes with him. "You can't even play drums."

"I know! I bet I could play this though." He storms over to the drum kit and literally pushes the guy away. He's so cute when he's mad. 

He starts the beat and already he's captured everyone in the room, even the guy he pushed away. The beats are loud in exactly the right places, the thumps are crisp, the cymbals are spine tingling. He puts an extra flair into it that Sandra didn't even have. 

When he's done he throws down his sticks. "There!" Then he looks like a deer caught in headlights. 

I jump up and run over to Cc, crushing him in a hug and spinning him around. "Cc, that was amazing!" 

"What? R-really?" He blushes and pushes away from me. Damn those Motionless in White guys!

Jinxx comes up next to us. "You're a liar. You totally played before!" He laughs.

"No I haven't! Honest!" 

"Cc you're a god on drums." Ash chimes in. 

Chris laughs. "Yeah, if they don't put you in their band you need to be in ours."

Angelo clutches his chest in mock hurt. "Hey! What about me?" 

Chris looks at him and shrugs. "Worth it." He laughs.

I roll my eyes at them and notice Jake. He's really quiet. I walk over to him. "What's up? You're not usually this quiet, man."

"I know he was amazing. Like, that was the best drumming I've heard in years, but I think we should talk about it before just putting him in the band." 

"What? Why? We both know we're not gonna find anyone close to him. And we already know him! It won't be awkward or anything." I try to convince him. 

Jake just gives me a look. I know that he loves Cc and would love for him to be in the band. He wouldn't want to talk about it if he didn't have valid fears. 

I sigh and gather the reset of the band and Cc. We say bye to our new tour mates and head back to the bus. As soon as it's safe I pull Cc aside and kiss him hard. He blushes and I melt.

We get on the bus and Cc goes back to the bunks. "So, Jake? what exactly do we need to talk about?"

"Andy, look, we all love Cc to bits and pieces but do you really think it'd be a good idea to have him in the band?"

"Uh...yes?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Why?" I question. 

"Yeah, why?" Jinxx asks. "He's already a part of this family."

Jake sighs. "What if something happens between him and Andy? It would tear us apart."

Woah, Woah, Woah. Wait. "You think somethings gonna happen between Cc and me?"

Jake gives me a sad-ish look. "Sorry, man. I mean it seems like you two get stronger every day but it's been over a month since you told him you loved him and he still hasn't said it back yet."

"That's no reason to give up on the relationship! Actually, that's a reason to pursue it further."

"Yeah Jakey. Andy and Cc aren't gonna break up." Jinxx smiles. "And even if they did, don't you trust them enough not to let that get in the way of the music?"

Ashley sighs. "Guys, he has a point."

"He has no point!" Jinxx growls. "I want Cc to be in the band and that's that. I can't believe you agree with him!" He gets up and storms off. 

Ashley's eyes go wide and he follows him. "Baby, C'mon! I didn't mean it like that! Of course I want him in!"

"Jake, please. Just give this a chance. It'll work."

"But WHAT IF? This band has already been through so much."

"So what's one more?" I smile. "Just trust me. Have I ever been wrong before?" Jake raises an eyebrow at me. "Have I ever been wrong about the band before?" I correct.

"I guess not."

"Well then. It's settled. We're gonna ask Cc to join."
***

"Andrew, Don't you dare fuck with me." Cc growls.

"I'm not! We really want you to be our drummer."

"But I can't even play!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Like Ashley said, you're a god on drums." I argue.

He blushes. "Do you really think that?" 

I rest my hands on either side of his face and place a kiss on his lips. "I think you're a god when it comes to a lot of things. We just so happen to be talking about drums right now."

He pushes my hands away and crawls into my lap, burying his face into my neck. "You're so sweet."

"It's cause I love you." I sigh, sealing my arms around my beautiful boy. "So, baby, will you please be a Black Veil Bride?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaaaack!
Three weeks and I'm finally back!
I'm sure I missed a lot so comment and tell me what to read!

While you're at it check this out. My co-author is amazing. The story will will be amazing. It's just gonna be amazing. Read/comment/subscribe.

Oh! And comment this story too.
I know it's a lot of dialogue.
It felt like a dialogue chapter :)