Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I'm not kidding.

What the fuck?! Why the hell is she here? And why the FUCK is she kissing me?!

I grab her shoulders roughly and push her away. "How did you find me? How did you get in here?" 

"I can do anything. I have connections." She winks, sliding her arms around me. 

"Uh...yeah. We, Uh, we need to talk." I tell her, wiggling out of her grasp.

"Yes! I'm so sorry about breaking up with you! I wasn't thinking. I'm such a bitch." 

Uh yeah you are."Look, why are you here? I'm busy with the tour and everything."

Scout blinks at me as if I'm the one out of line in this situation. "I wanted to get back together."

"Well, No. First of all you can't just come here and expect to get back together with me. Especially after the way you treated me LAST time. And two, how do you know I'm not already taken?"

She scoffs. "I checked all the sites. It would have been all over them. Besides who would you be with? You are on tour, after all." Her eyes wander down my body and back up, slowly. It gives me chills. "Who's that?" She asks pointing to Cc. "He wasn't here last time."

"Things change Scout. The band has changed. I've changed. But I'm NOT changing my mind about this. We're over." I say. 

"You didn't answer my question. Who is he?" She demands.

"His name is Christian. He's...he's our new drummer." I say. I almost told her. I almost told her about him. That actually might not be a bad idea...

"Oh." She huffs. "Tell him to go away. He's creeping me out."

My mouth drops open. "EXCUSE ME? Who the hell do you think we are? You're not coming in here and bossing MY friends around. Actually, we were about to go out to dinner. No, you can't come." I say. She stares at me like I just slapped her. God, how I wish I could slap her. 

She really thinks I WANT to get back together with her? Last time we were a couple I gave her everything I had. I put my all into that relationship and she took advantage of it. She used me. It got to the point where she thought she deserved the world. That's such a turn off it's not even funny. 

She was in it because of the fame that came with it. The thing that broke us up was the fact that she wanted me to cancel a show to take her shopping. I told her no and she flipped shit. She told me that she deserved better and that it was over. I didn't care. I still don't care.

I pull Cc to the back of the bus again and crush him in a hug. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't kiss her, baby. Well, I did but I didn't want to. She surprised me."

"Yeah, she surprised everyone." He says slowly, looking down. 

My heart cracks and I start shaking with anger at Scout. She just fucked up this night for us. For him. "Cc, baby, I love you so much. She's not going to change that. Not one bit."

"I know." He looks up at me and smiles a little. "I love you too."

My insides feel like they're about to burst. I still can't believe he told me he loves me! And Scout came and fucked it all up. 

"I'm still taking you out. Just you and me." I say. His face lights up and he presses a kiss to my lips. We get ready and leave. Scout is nowhere in sight. Thank god.
***

When we get home it's almost one in the morning. We went to The Olive Garden and like, everyone there recognized me. My hand still hurts.

We get back on the bus and settle down on the couch for a few hours. Yeah, I'm a night owl. It's cause I'm awesome. 

Around five we decide to go to bed. Cc jumps on my back and I carry him to our bunk. Just as I'm about to pull the curtain back, Jake jumps up and smacks my hand away. 

"What the hell?" I wonder out loud.

"It's Scout." He whispers. "She didn't leave! She said she won't until you agree to give her another chance." 

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yell. "What gives her the right-?"

"Shut up! Do you want to wake her up now or deal with her later?!" He reasons. "You guys can use my bunk tonight. I'll take the couch."

Cc drops off my back and shakes his head. "No, Jakey that's not fair. We can sleep on the couch." He gives Jake a hug and pulls me out with him. 

We lay on the couch and I pull Cc so close that theres no way we could have been closer. He sighs adorably and I press a kiss to his nose. "I might come out to her, Cc. She won't leave unless I do. If i do is it okay if I tell her about us?"

"If you want to." He answers excitedly. 

"I do." I laugh. "I want her to know I'm yours and not hers." 

Christian is so amazing and he's mine. I want to show him off to everyone. I want them to know that no matter how hard they try, they won't change the way I feel about this amazing, beautiful boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So after the last chapter I had a huge burst of inspiration. I wrote this and I thought, "Why keep you waiting?"
So here it is.

Comment??I Luhve Yout