Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

You're torturing me with your beautiful face

Cc sits curled up next to me on the bed. His head rests on my lap and his fingers travel up and down my leg, creating an endless pattern. A sinfully amazing feeling has taken residence in my stomach. One that I know only Cc could create.   

My fingers curl in his beautiful hair and I smile every time a shiver makes it's way down his spine. He smiles up at me and I lean down to kiss him.

"I liked it better when I was taller that you." He mumbles, pouting slightly. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I don't think I can do anything about that." I smile, kissing him again. 

"Yeah, you can. You're Andy. You can make anything happen."

That makes me laugh. "I'm not superman."

He looks up at me with wide eyes. "Then what are you?" 

"Uhm...I'm human. I think. Actually, yeah. I'm pretty sure." 

"Liar!" He jumps up and grabs a pillow, hitting me with it.

"Woah! Hey!" I take the pillow from him and grab him around the waist. He squirms a bit but gives up when he sees that I'm not going to let go. "Why do you think I'm not human?"

He mumbles something that I can't hear and I ask again. "Cause you're so perfect." He answers blushing. 

I crack a smile. "I'm far from perfect."

"Yeah, right. How else did you make me the happiest guy in the world?" He asks seriously. 

I look at him and it's my turn to blush. "I do whatever I can to make you happy because I love you and you deserve it." I mumble. "Sometimes I don't think I'm doing enough." 

Cc pulls my face in and kisses me sweetly. "You do more than enough. Like last night? I didn't expect all that."

"You told me that that's always how you imagined our first time would be." I smile, remembering back to that conversation. 

"Yeah. How I imagined it. I didn't actually think it was gonna happen." He explains kissing me once more. 

I pull him up on my lap and position it so that he's straddling me. He's about an inch taller, just like he likes it. Cc wraps his arms tightly around my neck and rests his head on my shoulder. I lock my arms around his waist and press an innocent kiss to his neck. "Like I said, you deserve it." 

We stay like that for I don't even know how long before theres a loud bang on the door. Cc jumps and I roll my eyes, sliding him off my lap and standing. 

"I thought I said to leave us alone." I say opening the door to find a frantic looking Ashley. 

"Yeah, but Jake put Jinxx's hamster in the microwave again!" He yells childishly. 

Cc giggles from behind me. "You we're serious about that?"

"This isn't funny! Jinxx is crying and I can't do anything about it! Help me."

"Wasn't Trisha supposed to be entertaining him?" I ask slipping on some shoes and grabbing Cc's hand. 

"She fucking helped him! Just C'mon." 

Cc squeezes my hand and wrinkles his nose. "You guys are so weird." 
~*~

We end up getting here just in time to open the microwave before Jizzums (Jinxx's hamster) explodes. The little guy was two seconds away from hamster heaven. The white rodent was acting really sick so Jinxx is keeping watch over him. Ashley is freaking out and running around to do anything to make Jinxx feel better. Cc is sitting with him and making sure Jake doesn't get anywhere near Jizzums.

I try to help but I end up getting in the way so I sink down onto the couch and pull Ashley's laptop onto my lap. 

Opening it I see that Ash was checking out a blog site. Sometimes I don't understand his obsession. I mean I love seeing the love from our friend just as much as, if not more than, he does. But it's our first day off in three months. We probably won't get another one until we're off tour. He spends it doing the same stuff as the days we perform. 

Right before I close the page something catches my eye. The words Andy Six and hypocrite. I can't help but read on.

Andy six is a hypocrite. The lead singer of my favorite band has always told me to never give in. He said don't be some thing just because someone says you should be. He said if someone doesn't like you, shove their conformity up their ass. If I ever needed someone I knew he'd always be there to help me through. I kinda thought that the same went the other way around. I mean, I know that if he ever needed anything from us, ever, we would help him. So, why did he think he had to hide an extremely large part of himself from us? We gave him our all and what'd he give us? False hope? Lies? I don't even know but it made me lose something. It made me lose respect for Andy as a person. I respect the message he gives. It's a damn good one. But the man representing it should take his own advice. I still care about this band and I'll still give them my love but I don't think I can give them my respect. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. 

I read this at least four times before my attention is caught. "Andy? Baby, what's wrong?" Cc asks worriedly, sitting down next to me. He reaches up and wipes away the stream of tears I didn't realize was there. 

I completely break down burring my face in the crook of his neck. Cc doesn't ask again he just holds me and comforts me. When I finally settle down Cc asks one more time what happened. My voice is hoarse so I just point to the screen and wait for him to read it. 

"Andy, this...this is so vile! You can't take this to heart!" 

"How am I not supposed to? Whoever wrote this is right. I'm a hypocrite. I don't deserve any of this." I burry my face in my hands and try to hold in the tears. 

Cc holds my face in his hands. "Whoever wrote this is upset. It's understandable but that does not mean that you don't deserve this. You're the one person I know who does deserve all this. You we're keeping a secret because you didn't want to hurt your fans. Then you came out because you didn't want to hurt me. You have the purest heart in the world and you open it to anyone who wants in. DO NOT let this tear you apart." 

I look up at my amazing boyfriend (that I don't deserve) and smile a little. He leans down and kisses me sweetly. "Seriously though, what did I do to deserve you?" I ask. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
*Jizzums* is courtesy of Zach.
That kid needs help but we love him dearly.