Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Beautiful People.

Andy was a mess and it hurt me to see him like that. Every once in a while, he would leave the room. Whenever he did, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley and I would remain silent. We could hear him in the next room, crying.

Then Andy would come back into the room and nuzzle back into me. He would pretend like nothings wrong eve if his eyes were still glassy and red.

The room remained silent even when he came back. All of us were thinking. Do all of our fans hate us? Do they all feel the same way as that person? It's not even that big of a deal. Is it? But most important, what's going to happen to the five of us?

Andy gets up again and whimpers before leaving the room. I sigh and look at my three friends and Trisha, the Merch girl. And Jake's new girl friend. They had some fun last night. Well, anyways, when I looked around at every ones faces, they all looked so sad.

I finally found something and someone I love. I'm not letting this go. We need to do something. anything. I'm getting desperate.

"I got it!" Trisha yells. She lowers her voice and starts talking. "We post on every single BVB website and fan page and twitter and facebook and we tell them what's happened. Then say that if they're a true fan then come here and cheer Andy up. We can have a huge party and cheer him up! All of his supporting fans will be there and everything!"

"A party with a bunch of kids?" Jinxx asks.

"Not kids, love. Our fans. Besides, all of us are still kids as well." Ashley whispers. Jinxx nods in understanding and wraps his arms around Ashley's waist.

It reminds me of Andy. He's still crying. I can hear it. His sobs are strangled and heartbreaking. "It's worth a shot. You guys get started. Make a youtube video and everything. I'm going to make sure he's okay."

"I'll text you on Andy's phone if we got anything." Jake says. I nod and leave the room as everyone grabs computers or video cameras. I knock on the door and open it. When I see Andy, my heart cracks. He's curled up in a ball and he's crying into his pillow.

I don't think he knows I'm here yet. He hasn't looked at me yet. I walk over and crawl onto the hotel bed. He immediately sobs and lays his head in my lap.

"Why are they mad?" He sobs out. "I just wasn't ready to tell them yet."

"I know, baby. It'll be okay. I promise." I whisper.

About an hour later, I head Andy's phone buzz. He makes no move to wake up from his soft slumber. I reach into his pocket and grab the phone.

One new message. it says. I open the phone and see that it's from Jake. Dude! People are already on their way! I even got us a venue for the party! 50 friends and fans are already coming.

Great! I reply. How'd you get a venue so fast?

My cousin owns it. Don't tell Andy. Oh, make that 90 people. Jinxx is keeping count. Oh wait, he just lost count. Time to start over. Uh.. Ashley may or may not have just stepped on Jizzums on accident...

I laugh and reply, Awesomesauce! I can't, Andy's asleep. I'll wake him and we'll leave in an hour. That's a lot of people. Poor Jizzums :( Go get ready!

I grab Andy's arm and pull. "Get up, get dressed. We have something that'll cheer you up."

Andy grumbles then sighs, nodding his head. I grab his hand and pull him to me again. He looks at me with a questioning glance before I press my lips to his.

His lips press back against mine and my arms snake around his neck. "I love you, Andy. Trust me, it's okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
So short.. So delayed. I'm sorry. Midterms are coming. Exams and essays. Boyfriends and new stories. Fml.
Totally accidentally just pressed submit without even typing the chapter yet. My bad.
~My mind is in other places~ Comment?
Ohh. If no one noticed, I changed my name to LexiLust. It just kinda fit.
Peace&Lust.