Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I'm slipping under

Cc was getting angry with me, I could tell. Somehow it just made me want to torture him even more. I couldn't help it. The anguished expression that appeared on his face whenever I swayed my hips just helped add to my desire to heighten his sexual frustration. I knew that if he didn't let it out soon it would be fucking Armageddon. 

I also knew that a sexually frustrated Cc leads to a very sexually pleasured Andy. Selfish? Hell yes but don't you dare think Cc doesn't get anything out of it.

The band decided on a hotel night after our show and we split off into our separate rooms. Before I have a chance, Cc slips into the bathroom for a shower. I wait patiently for my turn and decide to start getting ready, just to make it easier. I tug off my shirt and jump around trying to get free of my pants leaving me in just my boxers. I fold them neatly before noticing Cc standing behind me.  

He's biting down on his lip harshly. "Showers free." He mumbles.

I press a kiss to his lips as I pass by him. He moans slightly. Oh yeah. It's gonna be a good night. 

I walk into the bathroom and notice that it's painted black. How the hell does he make such a mess? The world may never know. I make sure the door is locked in order to avoid a Cc sneak attack and jump in. 

Now, I love what I do. I love the fans. I love the feeling of being on stage. I love the make up. But I hate the clean up. Not only does it take forever but you have to scrub hard to get it off. It hurts. 

When I'm done I dry off and stand in front of the mirror, trying to make my hair as sexy as possible. I know this will put him over the edge. Wrapping a towel around my waist I step out of the small room. 

As soon as Cc sees me he growls lowly. "You're doing that on purpose." 

"Doing what?" I ask innocently. 

"Don't act all sweet. You know damn well what I'm talking about." He stands up and strides over to me. 

"No I don't." I laugh. "What am I doing?" 

He grabs my hips roughly and throws me down onto the bed. "Seducing me."

Cc jumps on top of me and straddles my waist. He crashes his lips down on mine. "How was I seducing you?" I ask curiously. 

"First the hips," He grabs my hips and holds onto them tightly. "Then the kisses," He bites down on my lower lip causing me to gasp. "Then coming out of that bathroom with noting but that towel on. That has to go by the way." Cc grabs the towel from around my waist and throws it across the room, leaving me completely naked. 

At this point I'm way to turned on to keep talking. He licks and nips his way down my neck before I demand his lips back on mine. 

"Andy, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for months. You'll be screaming so loud you won't be able to talk." He moans in my ear. I've never seen him so dominant before. It's so fucking hot. 

He grinds down on me earning a long moan from the back of my throat. His erection presses down on mine and I'm in ecstasy right now. He hops off me and opens his bag to get the lube. I whine at the loss of contact but he's back on top of me almost as soon as he got off. 

I yank off his shorts and boxers leaving a very sexy naked boy panting over me. Cc spreads my legs and pushes a finger into me slowly. 

When did he even open the lube?! Jeez. My lover is a fucking ninja. 

I writhe at the uncomfortableness. I don't know how he does it but soon enough I'm wanting more. He adds another finger and then another and then I just can't take it anymore. 

"Fuck! Just....fucking fuck me already!" I scream at him. 

He laughs at me. 

"This is no laughing matter, sir. I will make your life a living hell if you don't give me what I want." I growl. 

Cc shakes his head and gets in position, pushing in slowly. I moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I can honestly say I've never felt anything like this in my entire life. Once he's all the way in he stops, letting me adjust. After a few seconds I start squirming and order him to move.

He starts slow, running his hands down my chest before grabbing hold of my hips and pounding in over and over. I grip the sheets and moan loudly.

Oh fuck yes! I was so right about this. It fells so fucking good! As soon as I think it couldn't possibly get any better he hits 'that spot'. 

I scream his name in ecstasy and he smirks slamming into me even harder. After a few more pumps he grabs my hard as fuck erection and starts pumping me in time with his thrusts. 

I feel that all too familiar heat build behind my navel. "Cc! Oh god, Christian!" I scream his name as I spill over into his hand. His thrusts start getting erratic and before long he follows, screaming profanities the whole time. 

Cc pulls out of me and falls next to me. I pull him close to me and kiss him hard. "That was, by far, the best I ever had. I love you Cc"

He smiles at me and pulls the blanket over us. "I love you Andy." 

And I fall asleep with my lover in my arms just like I will for the rest of my life. 
♠ ♠ ♠
XD
You know you love it.
Cc's sexy. We all know this.
Comment?
Thanks for reading!