Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Oh Boy.

I woke up the morning after our last show crying. It's not that I didn't love playing. I just know that after this, I wont have anywhere to go. When we get back to Hollywood, I wont have anything.

Jinxx was just talking yesterday about how he ripped a $250 dollar pair of skinnie jeans. Hollywood is hella expensive. How will I make it? Sure, I made some money on the tour, but not enough for a home in Hollywood. I'll have to live in a part of the country that's cheap. Which is no where now a days. I'll have to be away from Andy.

I'll live in a shelter near Hollywood. And I can't bring a drum set to a shelter. By the time we go on tour again, I'll be rusty and play like crap. And they would never let a smelly, street rat in a recording studio. I wont be able to record. They'd have to find a new drummer.

I could always ask Andy if I could stay with him, but what would he think? Moving in together is a huge step. What if he isn't ready for that? I know he loves me and cares for me, but moving in together? Sure, we've lived together on this bus for a long ass time, but that's different. We've had other people around with us. It's like if you go on vacation with a boyfriend or something. Sure, you're staying together for a while. Moving in together is different because your around someone for a long long time and you can never leave.

Sighing quietly, I crawl out of the bunk, wipe my tears, and put on a pair of Andy's sweat pants. I start heading to the driver to ask him where he are when I hit a pot hole. Those pot holes kill me. Don't get me wrong, I adore travailing the country, playing for fans. It's the damn pot holes that fuck it all up. I've fallen 187 times this tour from pot holes. And Jinxx tripping me once. Yeah, I counted.

Finally, I make it to the front and mumble, "Where are we?"

"We're in North Carolina." He says. I look at him with question.

"Why are we heading north? Shouldn't we be headed to Hollywood?" I ask. The man doesn't answer. Huh. What a loon.

I make my way back to the bunk area and crawl in. Andy's arms slide around my waist and he snuggles into my back. "Where'd ya go?"

"I was talking to the driver. We're heading north instead of west. Is he insane?" I ask Andy. Andy chuckles and tucks his head into my neck. What's with everyone? Not answering my questions.
Oh well. I start to close my eyes and slip back into emptiness.

~<3~

"Wake up!" I hear someone scream in my ear. I shriek and fall out of the bunk. My bum lands on the floor. Curiously, Jinxx looks down at me. "Whatchia doin down there?" He asks, smiling.

I wanted nothing more then to smack that smile right off his face. But he's my best friend, so I couldn't. He holds out his hand and I take his calloused fingers. He pulls me back up onto my feet. "What do you want?" I sigh.

"We're going to lunch. Get dressed!" Jinxx said, laughing. I sigh and start getting dressed. I slip on a pair of black skinnie jeans and a black t-shirt. Then I put on black socks, and my boots. Next I tie my black Black Veil Brides bandanna on my wrist. What? I can't represent my own band? Oh well. Finally, I take on of Andy's many studded belts and pull it through the loops. Seriously. He has a whole luggage bag full of belts and that's it.

I decide not to put on my leather jacket because it was warm outside. I could feel it through the little window. I walk to the front of the bus and grab Andy's hand. "I'm ready!" I smile. I grab Jake's hand. Trisha went home already. I pull them off the bus with Ashley and Jinxx in tow.

I look over at Andy and smile. Looking forward to see where we were eating, I see something unbelievable. I look back at Andy and growl, "Why are we here!?"

His eyes have a soft sadness to him. "I know you want to know what happened. And frankly, so do we."

"What do I do now?" I whisper, squeezing his hand.

"Go knock on the door and talk to him." Jake whispers.

I release there hands and head up the walk way. There are ten steps. Each one feels like an eternity. I want to know, but I'm terrified. I look down then look back up. I'm at the door. I raise my arm to knock. I freeze. I can't do this.

I feel a sudden softness beside me. Careful hands wrap around mine. Together, Andy and I knock on the door. A moment passes. I hear something against the door knob. What if he doesn't like me? What if he doesn't want me here? What if he slams the door in my face?

"Can I help y- Christan? Cc? My boy!?" My hand is pulled from Andy's and I'm engulfed in a huge bear hug. A moment passes before my arms slide around my father.

"Daddy-"

He cuts me off, saying, "Come in, come in! And your friends too! Ill make some coffee."

I turn around and motion for the rest of the guys to come. I follow my dad inside. Everything was the exact same as it was before. Everything was in the exact same spot. I couldn't believe it. My dad started making the coffee while the five of us sat around the large kitchen table.

Everything was silent before Jinxx said, "Sir? Does the coffee taste like mac and cheese?"
Everyone cackled as my dad gave him a strange, curious look.

"Jinxx, sweetheart, not everyone has hamsters in their microwave." Ashley says softly. I snicker.

"To. Soon. Sir. You almost killed my Jizzums!" Jinxx whines. We all laugh and take a cup of coffee that my dad brought to the table. He gives them weird looks again.

"So, Dad, what happened?" I say, cutting right to the point.

He lets out a small sigh before saying, "Well, you were listening to the music, I went to the bar to get some water. Well, I met a girl. She kept buying me drinks and we got to talking and drinking. I took her home. It wasn't until the next morning that I realized what happened. I looked for you. I called the venue and hotels and everywhere I could think but you were gone. Then a month or so after that, I saw a Revolver magazine and I knew you loved it. I picked it up and there you were. I figured if you wanted, you'd come back. I'm-"

I cut him off by tackling him off the chair into a hug. We both lay there stunned about what I had done before laughing until neither of us could breathe. "So, I got my son back! Your moving back in, right? I'll help you get your things from the bus. I guess Black Veil Brides needs a new drummer?"

Every ones eyes pop out of their skulls. Andy's almost literally.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was a bitch to get out. Seriously. First I lost the chapter and had to rewrite it. Then there was a huge fight that got way out of hand at home. I think I'm okay though. :)
So. 603 comments. :) Do you know what this means? :)
NICOLE. THE BALLZ ARE IN YOUR COURT. :P
Comment?