Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Hold a lover close

The words hit me like a freight train.
 
"You're moving back in, right? I'll help you get your things from the bus. I guess Black Veil Brides needs a new drummer?" 

I hadn't considered this. I hadn't thought that he'd want to take my Cc away from me. What am I gonna do? I can't let that happen. 

Things have been going so perfectly. I don't want this to go bad. If he stays in Virginia and I go back to Hollywood then there's a good chance that we're over. I mean, he would still be part of the band because tons of bands have members who live in different states. Different countries even. 

But a long distance romance? Those never work out. They just end in a lot of worrying and heartache. I love and respect him way too much for that. 

I suppose I could move here to be with him. That's something that I'm completely willing to do. But how would he feel about that? Is that something he'd be okay with? 

In all honesty, I expected him to come live in my condo with me after tour. He hadn't said anything about not living with me and that was really one of the only options. I kinda figured that that's what he wanted. 

Jinxx stands to his feet and runs from the room. Ashley follows him, I assume it's for comfort. Jake gets up as well and exits with a sad look on his face. Cc looks up at me, confusion etched clearly on his beautiful features.

I rise as well and follow the others from the room. Cc and his dad clearly need to talk and they don't need me here when they do. 

Judging from the small whimpers coming from upstairs I'd say that they're all up there. 

I make my way up the stairs and down the hallway slowly, admiring the family photos that line the wall. Cc was always a happy kid. His dad looks like a really good guy. His mom is gorgeous. Now I know where he gets it from. 

I stand in the doorway of a room we can safely assume is Cc's. There's just so much of him in here. The band posters and the clothes and just the overall style. It's all so Christian

And the smell? Oh god. He's everywhere. It throws my senses into overdrive and I bite back a satisfying moan. Ashley is sitting on the bed trying to console the weeping boy on his lap. Jake stands beside them awkwardly, offering what little bit of comfort he can. 

They all look at me somewhat expectantly when I walk in and sit next to Ash. I run my hand up and down Jinxx's spine. "I don't know guys. I don't know what's gonna happen but this is his choice. He has to make it. Nobody can tell him what to do, understand?" 

Jake and Ashley nod in agreement but Jinxx practically growls at me. "Why not? He's my best friend! I don't want to loose him!" 

"And I do?" I snap. "I fucking love him. I'd be heartbroken but I don't want him to base his choice around our happiness. If he's not happy then what's the point?"

Jinxx grumbles small protests but he knows I'm right so he let's Ashley silence them. We all stay quiet and wait for the answer to the question: Who's he going to choose? Us or him?

It seems like hours go by before we hear the creak of the stairs. My heart speeds up in anticipation. Jinxx leaps from Ashley's lap and meets Cc at the doorway, wrapping his arms around the younger boy firmly. 

Cc hugs back with all his might, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. When he pulls away he looks at me, eyes full of nothing but passion and love. "Guys, can I talk to Andy? Like, alone? My dad is making more coffee if you want...." 

Jake nods once and nudges a reluctant Jinxx out of the door. Ashley follows them slowly and Cc comes to sit next to me on the bed. He grips my hand tightly and rests his head on my shoulder. 

"Andy, I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too, Cc. So so much." I reply, pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

He stays quiet for a bit before sighing. "He's all I have left." 

"That's not true. You have me and Jake and Jinxx and Ashley." I urge. 

"Yeah, but he's my only family. No offense but you guys can't fill that place." 

I sigh. "I know."

There's silence for another couple of seconds. "So, we talked and I've decided that I need to be with him. He's my dad and I need him. He needs me too. I'm all he has left."

My heart drops into my stomach and I can feel it breaking on the way down. My breath hitches and I have to fight not to let the tears even begin to form. 

"That's...Uh, well, I understand." I choke out. "How are we-" 

"You didn't let me finish." He interrupts. "I also decided that you're way too important to me to just let slip away. My dad agreed to move out to Hollywood so that we can be close to you." 

I sit in stunned silence for a bit before jumping up and twirling him around. "Are you serious?" 

He giggles and presses his lips to mine. "Of course. We're going back with you guys to check out houses." 

"Cc, oh my god. This is so great ....but is this what you want? Are you happy with this?" I ask.

"Andy, I'm in love with you, okay? And I love the guys and the band and I love my dad. This way I can have all of it together in one place. Why wouldn't I be happy?" 

I laugh and kiss him once more. "I just had to check." 

He grabs my hand and we go back downstairs where the guys are waiting impatiently. Cc laughs and puts them at ease by telling them his decision. I think Jinxx just had an orgasm but it's all good. 

I get to have my baby at home with me and he's going to be really happy, happier than I've ever seen him before. Everything just clicked into place. 

Out of everything this band has given me, all of the options and opportunities, Cc is the one thing I'd never give up. Not for anything. I can live without the fame but I could never live without this boy. 
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Thank you to all of our readers and commenters and subscribers!
Even if you're a silent reader we still appreciate you!

The foursome will be out soon so keep a look out for that.

Again, thank you!
Comment one last time?