Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

You're by yourself with me tonight

He's scared. Scared of everything. Especially me.

"You don't have to be afraid of me." I say. His nervousness is rubbing off on me. I need nicotine. I pull back a curtain and open the window.

"I know." He mumbles. His eyes light up as I light a cigarette and inhale. He gets restless.It's cute.

"Are you even old enough to smoke?" One more drag.

"I'm seventeen! If I'm old enough to have sex, I'm old enough to smoke."

Wow. I did not expect that. I accidentally swallow the smoke and I start coughing. "You really speak your mind don't you?"

He blushes and I pass him the little white stick. "Thanks."

He shivers. Is he cold? I flick the unfinished cigarette out he window and close it. I reach behind him to grab a blanket. Cc jumps and pushes himself against the wall.

I frown. "Why are you afraid of me?" I ask quietly. I don't want him to fear me. More than anything I want to gain his acceptance. Why? No fucking idea but nothing seems more  important. 

"I don't know." He's lying. I can tell. He doesn't trust me. I can't say I blame him. I nod slowly. I knew this was gonna take some time. I'm just really impatient.

He lays down and I pull a blanket over him. I sit on the end of the bunk and think. I should offer to send him home. Maybe he's sketched out that he's seemingly trapped here. I should tell him more about me and the band to gain his trust. I should...I should just go. Let him get his rest. Talk to him when he's ready. I sigh and hop down onto the floor. I grab the curtain to give Cc some privacy when he calls out to me.

"Andy! Wait!"

"Yeah, Cc? What do you need?" I ask.

"It's not what I need, it's what I want." I can barely hear him he's talking so low. "I have to tell you something."

My head starts spinning with possibilities. "What is it?"

His eyes dart around. "Can you-?" He bites his lip and motions for me to get closer. 

I climb back up next to him and close the curtain. He scoots closer to me. "I don't want to be scared of you." Cc says honestly. "I just can't help it. I have...trust issues."

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to tell me."

"But I do. I want to trust you, honest." He insists.

"Don't force yourself to do anything. You'll only reset me later." I say a little sadly. "I want you to trust me but it'll take time. Take your time."

Cc smiles and rubs the tears out of his eyes. "Thanks."

I smile and go to leave. He grabs my arm. "Yeah?"

"Can you stay with me? Please?" He pleads.

I think for a second. Is he really warming up to me already? I lower myself next to him.

He curls up in my blanket and I pull out my notebook to keep me busy. Lyrics are my life. 
***

A few hours later, Ashley tears back the curtain. 

"We're stopped for a food run. You coming?" He asks.

I glance at Cc. I could probably get him something. I peek out the window and see that we're at a strip mall. I can get him clothes too! I wonder what size he is...

"Andy?" Cc stretches out next to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, we're just going out to restock. Do you want anything?"

"...Can I come?" He asks hesitantly.

"Are you sure?" I don't want him to feel pressured but he nods.

I lead him out to the main part if the bus and down the stairs to outside where everyone is waiting. 

"Hey guys, this is Cc. Cc, this is Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and Sandra." I say pointing to each band member.

Cc scoots closer to me and grabs my arm.

Well, baby steps is still progress right? 
♠ ♠ ♠
Mkay, it only took me half an hour longer than I thought it would. I think I'm beast at this updating thing.

But it's quality not quantity that counts. What do you guys think?

Comment? Make my day? Apparently Vlad wants some penis cake? Good luck with that bud.

JUST made a layout for the story. What do you think?