Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

We Booked Our Flight Those Years Ago.

I hear the curtain being thrown back. "We're stopping for a food run. You coming?" Someone asks. I feeling Andy's eyes on me for a few moments.

I open my eyes and stretch my arms above my head. "Andy? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, we're just going out to restock. Do you want anything?"

I hesitate. I really want to go with them, but I don't really know any of these people. What if they try to hurt me? But I'll be with Andy, so I should be okay. "Can I come?"

"Are you sure?" I nod. I really just need to get out of this bunk and stretch my legs. Andy smiles and leads me to the front of the bus, where the mini kitchen, dining room and living room are, and off the bus.

When we get outside, all of the band members are standing around either smoking a cigarette or messing with each other. "Hey guys, this is Cc. Cc, this is Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and Sandra." Andy points to each member as he says them.

I look at each as he points to them. Jake smiles softly at me. Jinxx does the same. Ashley looks at me with a glint of lust in his eyes and Sandra's eyes are angry. I shiver and scoot closer to Andy, grabbing his arm.

Andy looks down at me and smiles then pulls me towards the strip mall. "Okay. Lets split up.I'm going to get Cc clothes and you guys get food. Sound good?" Andy says.

"Sure!" Jinxx says, pulling on Ashley's hand. Ashley grunts and looks slightly annoyed. Sandra rolls her eyes and Jake smiles apologetically at me.

"Cc, is there anything you want to eat?" Andy asks softly. I shake my hand and take a step closer so I'm hidden in his side. "Okay then, meet back up in twenty?" Everyone agrees and off we go.

Andy's pulling me into every story he sees. He keeps holding up jeans and shirts and shoes and everything else he sees up to my body. Then, when he sees that it fits, he throws it over his arms. He spent at least five hundred dollars on me. He even bought accessories. "A-Andy, I think that's enough. Y-you can stop now!"

He laughs, "I guess your right. I probably should." He struggles to get the bags back to the spot where we were supposed to meet at.

"Let me help you." I say.

"No way!" Andy laughs.

"Oh my God! It's Andy Six!" A girl with purple hair and metal sticking out of her face runs up to us. I whimper and move into his side again.

Andy drops all the bags and I can feel my heart break a little. I know fans are the most important thing but he didn't have to do that. He could have asked me to hold them for a second. Andy smiles and takes the pen from the girls hand while I start to pick up the bags.

"Hey!" Andy and the girl start to talk and take pictures.

"Aw! Is this your boyfriend or little brother?" The girl asks. I blush a thousand shades of red.

"No, I'm a single child and he's defiantly not my boyfriend." Andy laughs and looks at me. I put my head down and start to walk back towards the place that we left the rest at. Jake is the first one I see. He tilts his head to the side.

"Whats wrong?" Jake asks. I drop the bags and wrap my arms around Jake. All I really needed was a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki.. My penis cake got thrown away. :[
Cc trusts Jake now! :D
Hello wonderful mibbians! :D Wassup? No. Don't answer that. Instead, COMMENT :D It makes me happyyy. And you do NOT want a bitchy gay boy on yer hands >:O

La da la, I'll chop off yer- Nevermind. :] Peace&BlackVeilBrides