Status: If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see happen, please comment and tell me! I'll work it in. ^_^ I keep the middle open so I won't lose motivation.

Marrion o Floinn Chronicles: Book One

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYo ho . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYo ho . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA Devil's tale in two
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere's blood, there's death, and plenty of rum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo Marrion o Floinn, yo ho


“Marrion o Floinn! Cursed man, he is. Escaped the gallows three -- three! -- times I tell ya. Unnatural. Short drop and sudden stop e'ry time,” murmured the old man, wrinkled face half-lit by the warm glow of the fire. He creaked back in his rocking chair and pulled a mouthful of mead from his flagon, shaking his head.

The boy gawked at his grandfather, sitting cross-legged on the floor. “Short drop and a sudden stop?” he piped. The old man nodded. “Then `ow'd he escape if he were dead?”

The creaking of the rocking chair stopped. And the grandfather looked down at the boy. He leaned down and crooked a finger, beckoning the boy forward. His voice dropped low as he looked around the empty room. Though he could very well have been glaring at the walls not to listen in. Then the old man whispered: “He is the Devil, child.”

- - - - - - - - - - -warning: this is het and femmeslash