‹ Prequel: Caught In The Middle
Sequel: Maternity Bedlam
Status: almost at the finish line

Captain Diapers

Forget Paris

“Okay, let me get this straight, sis.” Mallory said as I sat on my desk during my lunch break. I’ve been working at Dad’s office at church for some time now. It was something to have money to pay for my rent and new clothes each month. “You’re telling me you’re with child? Knocked up? Have a bun in the oven?”

“Stop it.” I whispered as I don’t want the whole city to know that I’m pregnant. “Yes, I am. Check your text message.” I send her a picture of the two pregnancy tests that states that it’s positive. “I’m still in shock.”

“Oh my. So who are you telling first? Dad or Jonathan?”

“Daddy’s gonna… what?” My mouth dropped after I realized what she just said. “How did you… no. No. No!”

“TJ and I accidentally walked in on you guys.” She confessed to me. I thought it was some room attendant walking in on us and then closing the door. I wasn’t even paying attention. I was enjoying getting spanked by Johnny when I heard the door close.

*the morning after*

I felt Jonathan collapsing on my back as we finished another round. His hot and exhausted breath was making my skin tingle as I didn’t think I can go another round. I never thought Johnny was a beast behind closed doors. He’s always so serious, so dorky, and then this happens. I had my share of lovers, including the very stale Brayden, but this trumped even the most skilled lovers.

He was rubbing my neck as I was starting to relax in his touch. I know I have to leave soon and catch a flight from Sault Ste. Marie to Detroit and eventually to Paris but I didn’t want to leave this bed.

“Are you okay?” Jonathan pant as he tries to calm down from this high. “I didn’t mean to spank you so hard.”

“I’ll live.” I finally turned around and look into Johnny’s brown eyes. “I’m very surprised of how good you are.”

“Mallory never told you?” He started to caress my blonde hair as I smiled at him. “I know the both of you are close and thought she mentioned it to you.”

“She’s pretty private when it comes to details.” I started to blush as I place my head on his shoulder. “Too bad I can’t stay.”

“You don’t have to go to Paris.”

“But I want to. It’s not like we’ll never see each other again. Make sure nobody ever know what happened between us, especially Mallory. She’ll flip.” My lips locked with his as I know this was wrong to do this but were too hard to resist.


I lying on my bed, wondering how am I going to break the news to him and to my family. Dad is going to think this is Brayden’s and demand him to pay child support or something. For a long time, he hoped that Jonathan would be part of our family. Now his wish had come true in the most shocking way possible. I checked the Blackhawks website to know when is the first day of training camp and saw that it won’t start until Saturday. If I leave Grand Forks right now, I’ll be in Chicago by lunch time. Better tell Jonathan first before telling Daddy.

I left a voicemail to Dad saying I need to make a quick trip to St. Louis to see Mallory so that way he can excuse me. I packed a few clothes and drove as fast as I can to Chicago. As I was turning on my radio, Celine Dion’s “I Drove All Night” played as felt this was a sign; a sign of nothing but bad music on the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I can't help it but post Chapter 3 sooner than I thought! Wow so many people are reading this. Ummm thank you! Love some feedback!

Stuff
Work and Long drive to Chicago
Tazerporn face (anyone on tumblr knows what I meant by that)