Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Face down in the dirt she said, "This doesn't hurt"

I groaned as I opened my eyes. Fuck what happened to my head? I tried to move my arms but groaned as I realised they were tied behind my back. Where the fuck was I? I hissed in pain as the ropes dug into my skin. Fuck what was going to happen to Tom now? He’d never be able to forgive himself now that I was missing. Would he know? Would he know I was being kept against my will in a grimy, disgusting cellar. I gasped as the door suddenly opened and a man walked in, Smirking at me evilly as he walked over to my now shaking figure. He grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking it back as I screamed slightly in pain.

“What’s up little girl? Does it hurt?” He asked with an evil chuckle and I felt the tears form in my eyes.

“Y-yes.” I stuttered but he only pulled harder. I felt a sharp point gliding across my cheek and my breath caught in my throat. He had a.. Knife.. Shitting hell. He must have felt my ragged breath because he chuckled deeply again, knowing what this was doing to me.

“Too bad we need you or you’d be dead by now.” He said with a sigh as I felt a stinging sensation on the left side of my face. He’d fucking hit me. “I could always have a little fun with you though.. If you catch my drift.” He said with a deep chuckle as he bent down so he was at my level. Lifting my shirt ever so slightly and tracing patterns on my bare stomach with the knife. His hand slid up my top and my breath hitched in my throat as he pulled at the bottom of my bra, Licking his lips ever so slightly. “Your little boyfriend should be here in a little while. If he’s got the message of your abduction yet.” He said and got up from the crouching position in front of me. “If he’s not here in three hours, Your dead.” He said with a smirk and left the room. I screamed out in frustration but I sighed with relief as I realised I’d still got the gun in the back of my trousers. Now, how was I going to get my hands free to get it? Fuck. I looked around the dimly lit room but couldn’t see anything pointy to try and cut it. Only a few shards of broken mirror a few inches away. It was risky with it being so sharp and not having anything to wrap around it but, It was better than nothing right? I’d rather have murdered hands than to be killed by this psychopath. I grabbed the glass not caring that it was probably shredding my hands to fuck. I could feel the mirror breaking little strands but no break through yet. This could take a while.

Half an hour later.

I sighed with relief as I finally felt the ropes finally give way, leaving my hands free. The running tears falling freely down my face as I looked at my now shredded hand, It fucking hurt a bitch but I had to get out of here. It was only one hand hurt so I could still shoot hopefully. I got up from my place on the floor and stalked my way over to the mucky door, Grabbing the gun from my back and taking off the safety. I wasn’t a person to be fucked with at the moment. I pushed the door handle down and sighed with relief as it swung open. No one was in sight so I walked further into the building till I started to hear voices. It sounded like… Tom. I ran towards the voices not even being able to shake anymore. Adrenaline had now kicked in and I was more ready to go than I ever would be. Then again, that could be the blood loss talking. I soon found the right room and barged in holding the gun tightly at the men as I entered.
Sam! You were meant to be fucking watching out for her!” The guy shouted and the man across the room panicked, stuttering like a maniac.

“I’m sorry Danny, I was here helping you, I didn’t know I was meant to be there!” He said, the panicked tone lacing his words.

“Shut the fuck up and get over there!” I shouted with venom as the two men scurried to the other side of the room with sighs. I saw Tom stood beside them and ushered him to come over. He looked pretty beat up but more than happy to see me alive. “What the fuck did you twats do to him!?” I shouted as I flicked the gun back to the main leader and his eyes widened but soon his frown turned into a smirk. “Just to let you fuckers know, I hardly fucking know where my head is at the minute so I’m more than happy to shoot!” I screamed and Tom looked impressed by my sudden rush of anger. I walked up to the men and pressed the gun against the leaders temple. “Tom, how do we get out of here?”

“Just down the hall, the front door.” He said with a awestruck look on his face and I nodded my head as I backed up from the men back besides Tom. He’d never seen this side of me before so I knew why. Heck, I hadn’t even seen this side of me before. It kinda felt… Good in a way. I felt as though I had power, Power over the people standing before me.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here.” I said with a sigh and put the gun down to my side. Next thing, the guy called Danny started running at me. Shit he had a knife..
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah... Bad man Scar. (: What do you think? let me know with comments please.
Will she get stabbed? O:

Thank you for the comments:
alexisxx13
HilfMirFliegen
Scottishgirl145
Kill Me With Love
Anniesaur!

YOUR AMAZING! Thanks for the good feed back. (:

Read This.