Status: Comments = Update.

I May Not Be Perfect but I've Always Been True

A Little Piece of Heaven

"Mmm."

With my eyes closed and my heart pounding in my chest, Amber runs her finger tips up and down my happy trail, making me lose even more oxygen. She plants a kiss on my chest and I look down at her with a smile. Staring into my eyes she traces the tattoos on my arm with a warm smile. "We can check that off the list," she whispers teasingly.

I laugh but regret it since my lower stomach aches from us having sex numerous times. "Yeah, I think we checked that off the list about ten times," I half say half groan.

Amber blushes with a laugh and rubs my lower stomach. "What else do we have on our list for honeymoon night?"

Looking over to my right, I grab the small piece of paper off the nightstand and read the list aloud. "Drink a bottle of champagne after entering our honeymoon suite."

"Check." Amber giggles looking over at the empty bottle on the floor. She lays next to me and looks at the sheet as well. "We took a bath with roses," she reads the second one.

"Sex in the tub." I look at her with a smirk. "Definitely a check."

She blushes. "Sex with the jets on in the jacuzzi. Check."

"Sex in the bed."

"That deserves about five checks." Amber laughs and puts her hands on her throbbing hips.

I smirk and kiss her shoulder as I look her body over. "Mmm. Yes."

She rolls her eyes and takes the list. "So we have to drink some whiskey, go to the roof, talk about how beautiful our little girl is, talk about the future, and-"

I kiss her softly, not able to stop myself. She lets the list slip from her fingertips and places her hand on my cheek as I deepen the kiss. We lay on our sides so we're facing one another and she lifts her leg up over my hip. I run my hand up and down her thigh, up the curve of her butt and up her back. I feel her shiver in my arms which causes me to smile.

"What was that for?" She asks breathlessly pulling away.

"I'm just glad we're married." I smile and look down at our rings.

Amber laughs with red cheeks and kisses my ring. "Me too."

Letting out a sigh of satisfaction and happiness, I roll onto my back and look up at the ceiling. "Well it's time to mark off another on the list." I sit up in bed and grab my boxers from the floor where our clothes are all laid out.

Her beautiful white wedding dress with a black bow on the back lays on the ground by the door while my old fashioned suit is thrown all over the place. As I slide into my boxers, Amber wraps her arms around me from behind and kisses across my back. "How is it that you are so perfect?" She whispers. Her hot breath against my skin drives me crazy.

I smile and look at her over my shoulder. "I ask myself the same question about you." With a peck on the cheek she lets me go so I can finish getting my clothes back on. I toss her a robe from her suitcase and she slips into it slowly, obviously teasing me. "As much as I would love to have sex with you again, I think I am completely worn out." I chuckle as I walk over to the mini fridge.

Amber laughs and leans against the wall. "Look at that. Zacky Vengeance is a quitter." She smirks.

I look back at her after not finding any Jack in the fridge. "Quitter?" I raise an eyebrow and walk over to her. I place my hands on her hips as she smirks proudly. "You're calling me a quitter?"

"Well you can't find it in you to indulge a little." She wraps her arms around my neck.

With a laugh I kiss her neck, feeling my lower stomach throb from being so sore. "Oh, I can," I breathe against her neck. "I think I did about ten times tonight. But I am so sore baby."

She giggles. "I'm just messing with you." She runs her fingers through my messy hair and kisses my forehead.

With a smile I kiss her then grab a key card. "I'm going to run down to the bar and grab us something to drink. They don't have any whiskey up here."

"Okay. I'll be here." She smirks and unties her robe.

Before I can see her beautiful body that I crave so much, I slip out of the honeymoon suite and make my way down to the lobby. On the way I pass the guys who stop me. "You reek of sex," Brian says pinching his nose.

I roll my eyes. "You don't even know what sex smells like, Brian." I laugh and press L on the elevator. Matt and Brian continue to follow me. "Wow, it's my honeymoon. Please don't bother me."

"Where did you guys do it?" Matt asks. "Val and I did it on the balcony and it was probably the best sex I've ever had."

Brian and I just stare at him in shock. "Didn't people next door see?"

"It was hot." Matt smirks.

"I really didn't want to know that about you, bro." I roll my eyes and walk off the elevator once we reach the lobby.

"You share way too much," Brian tells him. "So what are you two newlyweds doing tonight besides contaminating every inch of the room?" He leans against the counter as I ask the man for two bottles of Jack.

"None of your business." I laugh.

"Oh come on!" Matt says from my other side. "We're your best friends!"

"I'm not telling you guys because you are just going to ruin it for me." I laugh and take the bottles after paying. We all walk back to the elevator and wait for it to reach the lobby.

Brian and Matt look at one another then look back at me. "Would we really do that to our best friend?"

"Yes." I nod stepping into the elevator.

They laugh. "Okay, so we would. But fill us in on the details tomorrow!" Matt pushes me out when we reach the floor.

"Again, stop being creepy," Brian tells him.

The door shut on them and with a laugh I grab my key card and head towards my room where the very beautiful Mrs. Baker will be waiting for me.

"GET OUT!" I hear her scream from behind the door.

I quickly slide the card in and wretch open the door. All I can see from the hallway are shoes, bags, pillows, and clothes being thrown at someone. I take a few steps out and notice Amber naked in bed holding her robe to her while she throws things at Jimmy, who is hiding behind a chair.

"What the fuck?!" I ask confused, setting the Jack on the counter and walking over to Amber. "What the fuck are you doing in here, Jimmy?!"

"TELL HER TO STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME!" He shouts.

"Do you deserve it?" I pose.

"SORT OF! BUT IT HURTS! MAKE THAT DEMON STOP!"

"Baby, calm down." I laugh and take her hands in mine before she can chuck another stiletto at my best friend. "Okay, what the hell is going on?"

"He came into the room while I was waiting for you!" Amber blushes pulling the robe on so Jimmy doesn't see anymore of her body.

"Hey!" Jimmy holds his hands up in defense. "I was just checking on you two to make sure you're alright! I opened the door and saw her sprawled out on the bed!" He tries not to laugh or smirk but he fails.

Amber groans and puts her hand on her forehead. "I can't believe this is happening."

"How the hell did you get a key?" I laugh, totally amused by this.

Jimmy smirks. "Don't worry about it." He makes his way towards the door. "By the way, you have an amazing body, even though you had a kid!" He whistles at Amber but runs out of the room as she grabs another shoe.

Laughing uncontrollably at the situation, I fall back onto the bed. "Oh my god." I laugh and put my hands on my stomach.

"Shut up," Amber pouts. "It isn't funny."

"Oh god, baby. Yes it is." I laugh and look at her as tears roll down my cheeks.

She blushes and laughs a little. "Shut up." She punches me. "If he tells any of the guys about this, I'll kill him."

"WHY CAN'T I SEE YOU NAKED?!" Brian hollers from outside, banging on the door.

"YEAH! WHY CAN'T YOU BLESS ME AND LET ME SEE!" Johnny yells.

"Oh my god. He's dead!" Amber grabs her shoe and runs towards the door.

I just lay back on the bed laughing at how ridiculously adorable my wife is and how dead my friends are going to be in a matter of seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should this be the last chapter or should I write one more? LET ME KNOW ASAP!

xo cv