Status: Comments = Update.

I May Not Be Perfect but I've Always Been True

Ever After

"Okay, I'm done!" Amber laughs as she wipes the whiskey from her lips and backs away from the bar.

Laughing after I finish my last shot I look over at her and shake my head. "Amber, turning down alcohol? The world must be ending," I tease and pull her over to me.

She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips. "No, I'm just being a responsible adult. You should try it sometime," she jokes and walks over to the couch where some of the guys are playing Call of Duty.

"You're so funny." I roll my eyes and take a seat next to her, laughing as Haley incessantly tackles Jimmy to the floor. "Careful, baby." I laugh.

Haley looks over at me and laughs. "But he's fun to pick on!" She throws her arms around his neck as he tries to get up and pins him back to the ground. Jimmy laughs and tries to throw her off him gently but she never lets him go. He gets up on his knees with her hanging onto him and moves around the basement as quickly as possible. Haley giggles and acts like he's a horse, having so much fun with him.

"I think Haley's got a crush." Amber smirks and looks at me.

"I thinks she does too." I chuckle and put my hand on her knee.

With a grin she kisses me and rests her head on my shoulder. I rub her arm gently as I watch Matt and Brian play Call of Duty. After Haley tackles Jimmy a few more times she runs over to us and jumps into our laps. "Oof, kid." Amber laughs and wraps her arms tightly around her. "You're getting heavy!"

Haley just grins and kisses Amber's cheek and smiles at me. "Are we going to Disney World?" She asks us.

"What? Who said anything about Disney World?" I ask her laughing, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Jimmy!" She points to him. "He said if I quit messing with him, I can go to Disney World!"

Amber looks at Haley, me, then Jimmy who pretends to be oblivious to the conversation by whistling. "Oh, that's so sweet you're offering to pay for her to go, Jimmy." Amber smirks.

Jimmy looks over at us wide eyed. "Oh come on." He frowns. "I have to pay?"

I laugh. "Well you did tell her she can go if she quits messing with you. You made the deal." I chuckle and watch as Haley claps her hands excitedly and Jimmy frowns.

"Fine." Jimmy sighs. "How about we go next week? Don't we have like two weeks off until the tour?" He asks grabbing a beer from the fridge behind our bar.

"Can you guys please keep it down!" Brian hollers as he stares at the television with a determined expression.

Amber gets to her feet with a devious smirk and makes her way over to the xbox. Not paying any attention to the beautiful girl, the guys continue to stare at the screen, trying to survive the mission. Amber innocently pulls the plug with a devilish grin and stands up. "WHAT THE-"

"HEY!" I yell before he can cuss and put my hands over Haley's ears. "Child here!"

"You're so dead!" Matt throws his controller down and chases my wife throughout the basement. As she screams and laughs, running up the steps as fast as possible, Haley jumps out of my arms and runs after Matt, yelling at him to not hurt her mom.

Pushing myself off the couch with a laugh I walk up the steps where I find Matt pinning Amber to the ground in the living room with Haley on his back. "Get off my mama!" Haley says punching his back.

"You're so dead!" Matt laughs as Amber pushes his chest, trying to squirm out from under him. "You totally owe me now!"

"Get off me!" Amber cries from laughing so hard.

"Yeah, get off my wife, bro!" I laugh and hit Matt upside his head. Haley, being a daddy's girl, hits Matt the same way I did and hops off his back to hide behind my legs. Matt gets off Amber and stands up rubbing the back of my head.

He looks at Haley as she peeks out from behind my legs and laughs. "She is strong, dude." He grabs her, flips her over his shoulder and walks to the kitchen as she giggles loudly.

Amber walks over to me and shakes her head. "I love our friends," she says wiping the tears from her eyes.

I kiss her head and rub her back. "Me too." I shake my head as Haley punches Matt's back.

-----

"WE'RE HERE!" Haley yells as she tugs on my shirt, pointing to the castle outside of Disney World. "DADDY! LOOK!"

"I see, pumpkin!" I smile and look down at her as she fixes her Minnie Mouse ears, wearing a red and white polka dotted dress Amber picked out for her. She takes my hand in hers and drags me towards the gate. Amber follows laughing and takes her other hand. "Slow down!" I laugh as Haley pulls us along through the crowd.

We go to a store and let Haley run loose, knowing we couldn't keep up with her. I lean against an isle and take a breather as Amber laughs a me, putting mickey mouse ears on me. "You look cute." She laughs.

"Oh thanks." I smirk and pull her over to me and peck her lips. "You look beautiful, as always."

"We're not getting it, Zacky." Amber rolls her eyes.

"PLEASE?!" I shout and frown.

"No!" She laughs and pushes my chest. "You already have a poster of the villains."

"Amberrrrrrr," I pout and take her hands in mine, wanting another poster.

"You aren't getting it!" Amber giggles and pulls her hands away.

Haley walks up with her hands full of toys. "What isn't daddy getting?" She asks.

"This amazing poster! Wouldn't you like this in the house?!" I point to the gigantic poster of every Disney villain from every movie.

Haley gasps. "I WANT IT, MOMMY! PLEASE!" She stands beside me and pouts the same exact way I do.

I kneel down to her height and wrap my arms around her, frowning as well. "How can you say no to these adorable faces?" I ask.

Amber puts her hands on her hips and sighs. "Fine. But you have to wear the ears." She laughs as Haley hugs her legs. "You have to wear them all day."

"Deal." I smirk and kiss her, fixing the ears on my head. "I love you baby," I whisper against her lips and kiss her again, sliding my hand to the back of her neck.

"Ew. Stop daddy."

Laughing, we buy all of our things and head out to meet the guys somewhere in the park. Val and Michelle brought their cousins along who are Haley's age so they spend some time going on kids rides while we sit outside, have a few beers, and laugh at how fun Disney World is.

That night we put Haley to sleep in her bed at the hotel and kiss her goodnight. "Thank you mommy. Thank you daddy," she says to us as we set up her stuffed animals on the table by her bed.

"Of course, baby." Amber smiles and kisses her forehead. "Anything for our little angel."

Haley grins and kisses Amber's cheek then kisses mine as well. "Night beautiful," I whisper and ruffle her hair before closing the door. Amber and I walk over to our bed and collapse out of exhaustion.

"I never knew how tired I could be until tonight." I groan and close my eyes.

"Awh, that's too bad." Amber smirks. "I guess you're too tired to do anything else..." She sighs and slips out of bed until my arms wrap around her slim waist, pulling her back down to me. "Oh, changed your mind, have you?" She smirks.

"Mmm. If I had known that offer was available I would have kept my mouth shut." I smirk and kiss her neck, rolling her over so I'm on top of her.

Before things can go too far, we hear a door close. I quickly roll off Amber and notice Haley walking out of her room wearing her princess sleeping dress, holding her Tinkerbell doll. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" She pouts.

Amber looks at me and frowns, obviously sorry we can't do anything, then turns back to Haley. "We've got room right here for you baby." She smiles and pats the bed.

I groan and kiss Amber before Haley jumps in our bed and lay down, wrapping my arms around our beautiful daughter. Amber lays on the other side of Haley facing the two of us and smiles at me. "I love you," she mouths to me putting her hand on my cheek.

"I love you, too." I smile and kiss Haley's head then intertwine my fingers with Amber's, loving how it feels to have my beautiful princess in my arms along side of my beautiful wife.

And we lived happily ever after in our own crazy world...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheesy and cliche? Yeah, I'm boss at that haha. What do you guys think of the last chapter?

Send me your ideas for new stories, please! I'd appreciate it!

xo cv