Love Like Woe

Prologue;

"Good morning, beautiful.

I smiled as I saw that taped up in the window across from my own. I got that every Saturday and Sunday when I woke up. He'd write different ones every day, too. Depending on what color it was written in determined his mood.

Today, it was green. Zack was happy today, which was good. We were going to see his band buddies and catch a movie or something.

I loved his friends. They were all so funny.

Matt was huge and mean looking, but he was actually the sweetest thing in the world. He was generally the "mom" of the group, making sure everyone was okay, not over doing it, not fucking themselves over in the long run. He has a really good head on his shoulders.

Jimmy was amazing, to say the least. He was loud, blunt, adorable, and just fun to be around. He could make anyone feel better about everything. He saw everything in a pure sense, that everything has good to it. And then, he had his morbid views on disturbing things.

Wendt was a cool guy, too. He was shy at first, and then he just jumped in and started being loud once he got used to everything. He was just as loud and messed up as the rest of us. It was great.

Then, there was Zack, my best friend. He's a total sweetheart. He made sure I was always okay, and if I wasn't, he'd be there for me, when I was mad, stressed, sad, sick. He was like my other half. We were practically twins separated at birth. He was always at my side. There was no separating us.

Until, the newcomer Brian started hanging out with us. That's where everything started to crumble between Zacky and I.

If only I had knew...
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
Comments equal updates.
Tell me what you think?