Love Like Woe

You Owe Me a Lapdance.

I really didn't feel like dressing up for this party. Honestly. I threw on a tight, Motley Crue t-shirt and a demin skirt with my black low-tops. My hair looked okay, and I did my make up. That was as fancy as I felt like getting tonight.

Inside Brent's? Adam's? Someone's house, the music was blaring, people were squished together, and the booze was everywhere. It was one hell of a mother fucking party. As soon as we got there, Jimmy, Matt and Brian headed straight for the kitchen to grab beer, vodka, rum, JD and anything else they could get their hands on.

Rule number one when partying with the boys: Head straight for the alcohol before they run out.

Zacky and I stayed in the living room. He was talking to the host of the party. Aaron, maybe? I had no fucking clue who this guy was. Zacky's arm was slung over my shoulders. That got the attention of the party-holder.

"And, is this the infamous Charlotte I always hear about?"

I looked up at the guy Zee was talking to. "I'm not sure. Am I?" I stated, in a bored tone. The guy simply laughed in return.

"Well, I'm Alex, it's nice to meet you, stranger," he stated. I stared at him, before nodding once. That's when I noticed he was staring at my boobs. I rolled my eyes, before nudging Zacky.

"Zacky," I said, in a whiny voice, "can we go dance?"

Anything, anything to get me away from this creep.

"Sure. See you, man," Zacky said, before dropping his arm from my shoulders and grabbing my hand. He lead me to where everyone was dancing. I wanted to tell Zack to go kill that guy, but the music was to fucking loud to even hear.

After about fifteen minutes of grinding and about two slow dances, Matt ran out from the kitchen, tapped on Zacky's shoulder and told him to let's bail.

Once again, Zacky took my hand and lead me through the crowd, back to Matt, Brian and Jimmy, who had arms full of liquor. I died laughing at the look on Brian and Matt's face, afraid that they were going to get caught. Jimmy looked like a mother fucking pro though.

That night, we left the party, went to my house and got so shitfaced, it was digusting. It was definitely one of the best nights ever, even if we can't really even remember what happened.

All I remember is giving Jimmy and Brian a lapdance, having Matt spazz about it, because he was convince I was whoring my self out and then drinking enough JD to make me puke my guts out in the most painful way possible.

---

Have fun last night?

I smiled over at him, and wrote back; It was all fun until Matt made me stop giving out lap dances. That was fucking great!

He laughed his ass off at that one. That reminds me, you owe me a lapdance!

He winked at me, and I winked back.

Hell yeah, baby. Come on over!
♠ ♠ ♠
;D