Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Sixteen

Not much happened as the first week flew by. There was the occasional romantic/sexual situation between the two of us, but it wasn't something we tried to do intentionally. I had gone to my father's court hearing and he was proven guilty. The police said nothing more to me about it. Things were finally starting to get normal again and my grades were getting better. People actually started saying hi to me in the hallways. People actually knew my name. I was a totally different person now. I was happy for once in my life and the excitment of my 18th birthday was also a factor.
That would be the day when I would be able to legally date Gerard and once I graduated I could do just that. He had been giving me signs since day one, but it was obvious that we both knew it wasn't going to happen. At least not now. We hadn't discussed anything about it. There was no need to. We both understood and agreed. It was just the thought that I would be able to date him that made me smile.
"Hey, Melody!" some random girl smiled as I walked down to the art room. I waved and walked inside and took my seat. Gerard was writting something on the board. I pulled out the sketch book he had bought me and begin drawing. I decided I was going to draw a couple kissing. I sat there the whole time just drawing that and Gerard didn't bother me. He told me he found it interesting watching me draw. I didn't know what he meant by that, but I didn't mind. When the bell rang, I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to go. When did I ever?
"Have a good day" Gerard smiled. I waved bye and then went to my next class. I took my regular seat beside one of the guys who belonged to the punk clique. They wore all black and had lots of piercings. He had just a lip piercing though and his hair hung over his face. He was cute and datable. He wouldn't lose his job or get sent to jail for dating me. That was a plus.
"Hey" I said.
"You talk now?" he asked.
"Mmhm"
"Well that's a shocker" I furrowed my brows.
"Why is it such a shock?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I'm Greg by the way" he smiled smugly.
"Nice first impression" I said, rolling my eyes.
"Didn't mean to offend you. Really. I'm a cool guy" he leaned back in his tesk. I rolled my eyes.
"You aren't impressing me"
"Not yet" he winked, "But I will"
Gerard now had competition and it was going to be a tough one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Greg is a hottie, but not hotter than Gerard. No one is hotter than Gerard.
Gerard and Greg are like opposites. Greg is cocky and flirty. Gerard is loving and caring. Get my drift?
I had to add some kind of spice to this. Also I have some very evil plans with this story. Maybe someone will die. Not sure yet
Also: 3 Stars! 17 subscribers! You guys are beyond epic! Comment if you haven't already so I can thank you personally