Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Twenty-one

The walk home was hell. The usual ten minute drive turned into a half hour walk. When I got there I plopped on the bed and released a sigh of relief. BeforeI knew it I was knocked out on the bed.

***

I woke up in the middle of the night. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. It was pitch black dark and my eyes were trying to adjust.
"Gerard?" I called, but I got no answer. I climbed out of bed, blindly until I hit the light switch. I blinked a few times due to the sudden brightness.
"Gerard?" I called again after looking around the room. He wasn't in the bathroom. He wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. He wasn't in the house. It was maybe 12:30 am and he still wasn't home. My heart sank. What if something bad happened to him? What if he got in a car wreck and died? Where would I go? I crawled up in a ball and started hyperventilating until I fell asleep again.

***

"Mel, Wake up"
"Hm?"
"Wake up. You need to get off the damn floor anyways" It was Gerard, definitely Gerard. I shot up in both relief and anger, taking him into a tight, warm embrace. He seemed surprised if anything.
"Where the hell were you last night?" I scolded. He rolled his eyes.
"I slept over at Frank's. I had some stuff I needed to get off my chest" Had he told Frank abot how annoying I was seeming to be to him.
"Oh and I got you this" He went a got a tiny Happy Birthday bag and handed it to me. A huge smile came to my face.
"You remembered!" I hugged him again and a smile came onto his face. I had missed those smiles very much.
"Of course. How could I forget?" I opened the bag to see it was an Ipod with a $50 itunes card.
"Oh my gosh! I never thought I'd get one of these!" I screamed and ran to him to hug him again. This time I hugged his so hard that it was more of a tackle. We fell back on the couch, me on top of him. His cheeks were flushed as we looked at each other for a moment.
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek and then climbed off. He scratched the back of his neck as he smiled.
"No problem. Now let's get you ready for school" He took my hand and took me to the bathroom. There was a nice warm bubble bath there with candles and roses everywhere. If I didn't know better I would have called this seductive and maybe a little kinky.
"This is beautiful" I smiled.
"I try my best, now enjoy your bath, we don't have to leave for about an hour"
"Thanks, Gee"
"No problem" He walked out, closing the door behind him. I undressed and climbed into the nice warm water. I sat there for a while, but then I realized I had to get dressed. I quickly got out, grabbed a towel and ran out. I didn't notice that Gerard had been coming my way and so I fell into him, my towel dropping in the process.
"Sorry" I said. He looked at me wide-eyed. He bent over to get the towel. He seemed like he was in pain.
"You okay?"
"Um yea. Hold your towel around you tighter next time" He murmured and stormed off. I blushed realizing Gerard had just seen me naked and he was walking like he had a stiffy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gerard isn't that much of an ass that he would be extremely mean on her birthday!
Haha Gerard had a stiffy, a boner, BLUE BALLS!
Alright I'll stop now. haha
The exciting parts come next chapter. That will be up in twelve hours since I have school to attend to and my sister uses the computer when I get home. I love you guys!
Also 24 freaking subscribers!!! That's EPIC!