Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Twenty-five

The cut wasn't bad so we didn't have to go to the hospital, but a few people had been in shot in the other classes so I felt extremely guilty.
"Don't worry about it" Gerard said, wrapping his arm around me. He hugged me to his side, trying to relieve me of the conflicting feelings. It was somewhat working. Besides that I was really curious to what Gerard had wanted to saying back in the class, but I knew that was something to ask another time. The people who were hurt were the main prority in my mind.
"Everyone probably knows that it was my father" I groaned.
"Does it matter?"
"Yes" Greg appeared into sight. He was holding his arm like I had been. My eyes widened as I ran from Gerard to him. (Not before seeing Gerard's grimmance though)
"Oh my god! Did you get shot?" I asked. Tears were on the verge of falling out of my eyes. I had been doing a lot of crying today.
"Yea, but I'll be okay" he gave me a small smile, but I could see the pain in it.
"At least I got to finally meet your dad" the paramedics took him away. I started crying right then and there. My dad had hurt the people I loved. He was a danger to my friends. He only came because of me though. That was the problem. I was the problem. My heart ached as I ran out of the school and down the street. No one saw me as I kept running. I didn't stop until I was deep in downtown. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I took residence in an alley way.
"Hey. It's you again" came a voice. I looked around the see the guy who had saved me from those creeps that day. My eyes widened as he pulled off the hat he was wearing.
"Frank?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! I bet you guys thought Frank had been one of the high/drunk guys! NOPE! He was the guy who saved her!!
Anyways I am running a little late. I was supposed to be up about an hour ago and this was supposed to be up maybe thirty minutes ago, but I got the update out. I love you guys