Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Thirty-four

***Gerard***

I sat outside the docks. My heart was sore and I was sure I looked a mess, but I didn't care. I needed to save Melody.
"Hey" I turned to face the voice who had spoken to me. It was Melody. She looked horrible. Tried up blood was all over her body. Tears streamed down her face as I stood up to hug her. I didn't know what else to do. I felt something press against my temple and I let her go. A guy in a mask had the gun pressed against my head.
"Money?" I pulled out the one hundred dollar bill from my pocket and handed it to him. He smiled and then walked away.
"Meet me here in a month with the rest of your payment"
"How much?"
"Eh not much, bring around twenty thousand" He walked away and my jaw was dropped. He got into a car and they drove off.
"Gee, You don't have to do this" she whimpered. I pulled her back to me. The tears running back down my face like they had when I had heard her screams.
"I do" I whispered as I buried my face in her hair. She smelt like alcohol, cigarettes and blood. It was horrible.
I pulled her towards my car and laid her down in the back. I was going to take her to the hospital. Of course I would have to lie about what happened. I didn't need any police getting involved. I knew that would only make things worse. I just had to find a way to get out of this without the police. It was my only hope.
When we got there, they took her almost instantly. I took in a deep sigh of relief. They said she needed to get stitches and that was about it. I was just glad to know that she would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
MIbba was down earlier so I had to wait to post this :(
But now it's up yay!