Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Thirty-Eight

***Melody***

"Melody!" Gerard said in a sing song voice. I groaned and rolled over onto my back. He laughed and climbed onto the bed. He stradled me by my waist and then leaned over to my ear.
"Get up" He whispered. I jumped from the feel of his breath on my neck. He smiled and I looked at him curiously.
"Is this my surprise?" I giggled. I could feel my cheeks burning red. He rolled his eyes and laughed.
"No, I just knew this would wake you up" He got off of me and I got up out of bed.
"Where are we going?"
"The beach"
"Isn't that like an hour drive from here?"
"Mmhm"
"Is it part of the surprise?"
"Yes now stop asking questions" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed everything I would need before going to take a shower.
"Make sure you wear your bathing suit under your clothes" Gerard called out behind the door.
"What bathing suit?"
"The one I got you without you knowing. It's hanging on the towel rack" I looked over at the towel rack and my jaw dropped.
"I am going to kill you Gerard Way"
"Is that a threat or a promise?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. I groaned in annoyance and slipped on the bathing suit. I put my shorts and a big white tee over it. When I got out, Gerard had our stuff packed. He was wearing a white tee just like me and his shorts even matched my bathing suit. It was weird, but I kind of liked it.
We got in the car and began our drive on the highway. I was really curious to what Gerard had in store for me at the beach. I guess I would find out as soon as we got there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish I guess?
Eh, I already know what the surprise is. Do you?
Of course you don't :)
Also I have an Idea for the sequel which will be taking place maybe two years from the time that this story ends ;D