Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Four

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff about to leave Mr. Way's class. He got up and stopped me before I could open the door.
"Melody" he whispered and turned me to him. I was stunned as he lifted up the sleeve of my shirt. His eyes widened. What was he thinking? I was dying to know.
"Where'd you get these?" He asked. At least he wasn't ignorant enough to make assumptions about me.
"Abusive family" I murmured.
"Family?! As in mother, father, brother, sister? Like all of them?" His voice raised an octave. I pulled my sleeve back down and nodded.
"Goodbye Mr. Way" I said and walked out of the class. I silently walked to my next class and hoped Mr. Way wouldn't tell. Where would I go if my family got arrested? Who would I live with? How would I pay the bills? My eyes began to water, but I wiped them away. I focused on my work as best I could until the bell rang. The last class of the day was finally here. I let out a sigh of relief. I began my walk towards the class, but was stopped by someone calling my name.
"Melody!" I turned to see it was Mr. Way. His eyes looked desperate. When he reached me he let out a sigh of relief.
"This is my planning peroid and it'd be nice to have your company if you don't mind" He said, "I'll explain it to your teacher somehow. They won't miss you anyways" It was the truth and it hurt slightly. He took my hand and led me to his room, closing the door. He then pointed to a seat directly in front of his desk. He leaned on his desk as I sat in front of him. My eyes trying to avoid his package.
"What did they do to you?" he asked. He seemed...tense. Angry maybe?
"A lot" I shrugged.
"Like?"
"My brother raped me when I was ten" I pushed some hair in my eyes so he couldn't look at them, so he couldn't see through me.
"Oh my gosh" he whispered.
"My dad raped me when I was five" I bit my lip, "He took my virginity and then called me a slut. I didn't even know what the hell that meant back then"
"My family gets drunk together and then they come beat me up. Mother pulls my hair while Daddy kicks me in my ribs. Brother sits there masterbating to my screams until its his turn. Mommy and Daddy leave me with him. He rips my clothes and he rips my skin as he violates me. HE VIOLATES ME!" I screamed as tears ran down my face. Mr. Way was at my side in no time. He wrapped his arms around me, patting my hair as I sobbed loudly into his chest.
"It's okay" he whispered and for a split second I believed him, but he was lying. It would never be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 subscribers :D I love you both <3