Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Five

The last bell rang. A whimper came from my parted lips at the thought of going back home. I didn't want to go back home. In fact, I didn't want to leave Mr. Way's side.
"It's okay" he whispered, patting my hair, "I'm not going to let you go back there. I won't let them hurt you anymore"
"Where will I go?" I whimpered. He pulled my face away from his chest to look into my eyes. He did it to look through me.
"You'll live with me" he brushed the hair out of my eyes so he could look deeper into me. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. I wanted him to see into me. I wanted him to know and to understand.
"Really?"
"You're going to be 18 soon am I right?"
"Two weeks" I murmured.
"Then you can move in with me"
"How am I going to get my stuff?" I asked.
"We'll get you new stuff" He was making so many promises to me. I wasn't sure if I could believe them all. I wanted to believe him with all my heart, but I had been lied to so many times.
"Ok" I whispered. We got up and he took my hand in his. We walked out to the parking lot. It was all cleared out, but he didn't seem to care. He led me to a red corvette and opened the door for me. I climbed in and sighed as he shut it behind me. He shut the door to my old life as well. He painted my life with new colors. He created a masterpiece of my life to be. Now he could stand there and watch in amazement as the colors bled onto me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short. My step mom is over so I had to rush this. Anyways....3 subscribers :D
I love you guys.
Feel free to comment so I can thank you personally.
New layout as well! It's epic