Sequel: Picture Me Perfect
Status: Done :D

Paint Me a Picture

Seven

Gerard was sitting beside me. He was eating his pizza while watching "Saw". I wasn't sure how he kept it all down, but he did. I wasn't even paying attention because I had no intentions of throwing up all over the leather couch or the carpeted floor. He looked over at me with a small smile. Tomato sauce was still on the side of his lip. I wanted to reach out and wipe it away, but the thought of leaning forward towards his face is what stopped me. He raised an eyebrow.
"Are you scared?" he asked. I shook my head. He gave me the "I don't believe you" look. I threw a pillow at him and he laughed as it hit his beautiful face. Soon enough he had me pinned down to the couch. He was on top of me. His hands held my wrist firmly as I tried to squirm away so I could reach the pillow that was on the floor.
"You won't be able to get out" he chuckled. I looked up at him. Finally, I realized the position we were in. He knees on both sides of my hips. His waist was only a few inches away from mine. His hair fell over his face and tickled my forehead. He smelled like coffee and cigarettes. I smiled. I didn't want to get out from under him, not anymore.
"You smell nice" I said without thinking. He laughed and I blushed after realizing what I had just said.
"Thanks" his eyes were connected to mine. They looked like they were searching for something. I wished to know what he was looking for. Why was he looking inside of me? I could feel him digging through my secrets. Was he looking for reasons? I couldn't breathe. I couldn't do anything.
"Can you do me a favor?" he asked, "A small one" he said this as if I didn't owe him anything, but I owed him so much. If not for him I would be getting beaten and raped right now. He was my savior.
"Anything" I said. My voice cracked. He climbed off me and pulled me up. He was leading me to his room. What did he want? My heart was pounding as we walked in. The room was covered in more paintings and a few sketches. He lead me to a desk that was covered in all kinds of art supplies.
"Sit" he said and I listened. I wasn't scared that he was going to do anything bad. I guess I was already trusting him too much.
He came back with a paint brush, a paint pallet and a medium sized piece of paper. I looked at him curiously as he put the paper and the pallet down. He played with the brush and sighed.
"Paint me a picture, I wanna see how the sky looks in your eyes" He smiled, his hazel eyes looking into mine.
"Alright" I whispered. I took the brush from his pale hand. He watched me carefully as I dipped the brush into the cold water. I dipped the hairs into the shade I wanted as he watched in wonder. The color bled onto the page in all the right places. When I was finished, two hours later he looked amused.
"You drew eyes, I asked for the sky"
"You said you wanted to know what the sky looked like in my eyes" I whispered, "So I drew yours"
"Why?" I shrugged and looked away from his gaze.
"I don't get you"
"I'm not meant to get" I simply responded. He bit his lip, but said nothing.
"You should go to bed" he said, pointing to the bed. "I'll be on the couch if you need me" I nodded and got up. Once he was gone I undressed and laid down in his bed.
"Coffee and cigarettes" I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D