Status: Hiatus: Most likely indefinitely

Because of My Lolly

Watch out!

Frank licked his giant lollypop as he peaked around the corner. When he saw no one there, he made a mad dash for his motor scooter. He jumped on, bit his candy as well as he could, and zoomed off.

He looked down for a place to put the lolly. When he found one, he set it down, looked up, and screamed "Oh shit!"

He slammed the brakes as hard as he could, cursing under his breath. Just as his scooter screeched to a halt before hitting the truck, he heard a crash. The last thing he remembered was a sharp pain and blood running down his head. He heard a woman scream, then his world when black.

"Is he going to be ok?"

"Well, we had to stitch up his head but as far as we can tell, no concussions or lasting injuries could be found."

Frank slowly opened his eyes to a blurry white. He knew he must be in the hospital if they were talking bout stitching his head, but he couldn't quite remember what happened. As he tried to keep his eyes open his room came into focus. The doctor and a strange woman he had never met were standing around his bed. The doctor looked at him and said, "Good, you're awake." He leaned down to check the stitches on Frank's head.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry but I had to check them. They seem to be doing ok. Do you know where you are?"

Before answering Frank looked at the woman. She looked like a sheet and scared out of her mind. He guessed her to be about 15, one year older than him. "Frank! I need you to answer! Where are you??"

"Oh sorry, I'm in... Uhh.... oh!! I'm in the West Hudson Hospital."

"Good. Do you remember what happened?"

"Not really... all I remember is hitting my head and hearing a scream."

"Well that scream came from this nice woman here. She says you stopped so suddenly that she didn't have enough time to stop. She screamed when she hit you. She also said you stopped suddenly to avoid a truck. Does any of this sound familiar?"

As frank struggled to remember, the image of the truck flashed into his head. In front of the truck was a giant lollypop.

"Yes" he practically screamed. "I was setting down my lollypop and looked up, and saw a truck. I slammed my brakes and felt my head slam the handle bars." His eyes shone from the success of remembering. "Umm... what happened to my scooter?" he added in worriedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANX FOR READING ^^