Status: Hiatus: Most likely indefinitely

Because of My Lolly

Who are you again?

"I'm sorry but you scooter was totaled but I would be more than willing to help you get a new one." The woman said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine. It's no problem. Thanks anyways."

"Oks!" She smiled and her teeth flashed sparking something in Frank's memory. He remembered giving piggyback rides to his best friends, Celina and her twin sister Bianca. He missed them so much and wished they had never lost contact. He wiped a tear that came to his eye as he looked up at the woman. The piercing blue eyes he'd never forget looked back at him.

"I'm sorry, but what did you say your name was."

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm... wait! Why should I tell you?!" her face grew angry.

Frank recognized the fake anger he would never forget and mentally slapped himself. "You should tell me because I'm your best friend. Hi Celina."

"Oh. My god! Frank it is you!"She hugged him tight, careful of his head. "I can't believe we haven't talked in so long. What happened?"

"I don't know. We all went on tour and when I got back, you never answered my phone calls."

"Well it had been so long that I forgot to tell you we had moved. It was the worst mistake of my life. But wait, did you say on tour?!"

"Well just in local areas, but it's still the five of us."

Her face lit up at the word 5. "You mean, still Gerard, Bob, Mikey, and Ray?"

"Of course. Who else would it be?"

"We need to see them as soon as you get out of the hospital. Oh! And Bianca too."

"I don't know when I get out. Will you go ask the doctor for me?"

"Sure! I'll be right back."

"Thanks." Frank sighed and thought about how great life was going to be with their childhood friends back. It had been almost two years since they saw each other last. Now that they were back, there was no limit to the joy that life would hold. Frank realized he was crying and hurried to wipe the tears away before Celina came back.

"He said you can go tomorrow, but he has to call your parents. And they should come in and see you."

"No! Are you serious?! Remember how my parents were?" Celina's head nodded with worry in her eyes. "Well, they are worse now."

"Are you serious?!" They abuse you even more?!"

"Yes. Physically and mentally. I spend most of my time at the Way's."

"Oh Frankie! I'm soo sorry!"

"It's been a long time since I heard that from a girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
THANX FOR READING ^^