Status: Hiatus: Most likely indefinitely

Because of My Lolly

Reunited

"Geraaaaaaard!!!! I'm home," joked Frank.

"Where have you been?!"

"We haven't heard from you in a week!"The Way brothers attacked him and pushed him onto the couch unaware that there were people left standing in the open doorway.

"Well, I kinda got into a crash on my motor scooter...and was in the hospital."

"Are you OK?" Mikey asked, always the careful one.

"I'm fine, I just have stitches in my head."

"Ouch. Did they have to numb it?" Gerard looked at Frank with a pained look on his face, just imagining a big pointy needle going into his head.

"Probably but I woke up after they did it. But I had an I.V. in my arm. Cool huh? Just like the ones you see in the movies!" Frank's face was glowing. "It was cool!" He said, fulfilling every 14-year-old boy's dream to be involved with disgusting things and watch other peoples face go green. And indeed, Gerard's face was going green. "Needles. How could you not have pulled it out of your arm?!"

"Hmm well I don't know. Just because you're a pansy doesn't mean I am!"

"OK stop it! Both of you." Even when annoyed, Mikey was always the one to keep the peace. "You're acting like a bunch of girls!" he scorned.

"Oh! That reminds me. Guess what babe's I picked up in my injured state?"

"Ha-ha very funny"

"Oh of course you wouldn't believe me Gerard, but I assure you I can get girls. But I think you will like the second twin."

"What! Do you mean what I think you mean?!" Gerard couldn't stay down. With an unending smile across his face he ran to the door and peered out. When no one was staring back at him he turned around, crestfallen. "That's not funny Frank. First you get my hopes up, and then you crushed them."

"Oh! Were you really that happy to see me?" Gerard jumped a mile and turned around. There standing before him was a 5' 6" 15 year old. Her face curved into a smile showing her perfect teeth. Her green eyes locked onto Gerard's hazel ones. It was like a film in slow motion. She blinked at him and as his face turned crimson, a star lost in her eyes flashed at him. She looked away causing her wavy brown hair to bounce around.

"Bianca I... I... you look amazing." *damn it!* He thought. *Why do my palms have to go all sweaty! And why can't I keep my face from burning up! Oh shit!!* As Gerard ran inside, Frank came out.

"Oh hey Bianca. I didn't think you were coming alone."

"Oh no. Don't worry, Celina is right behind me." Frank eagerly looked around the corner.

"I don't see her. Ahhh!"

"Wow! You still scream like a girl. But that's one of the things I love about you."

"Shit! Don't do that to me." Frank turned around to Celina who looked identical to her twin except for her liquid blue eyes. As he gazed into them, he forgot everything except how beautiful the color was.

"Frank! Are you even listening?!"

"Ye..no. What were you saying?"

"Boys." She mumbled and rolled her eyes. "Oh my god! Mikey!" she squealed and ran inside to give him a hug. "And Gerard!" It's been way to long!"

"Urg..um..hi" was all he could choke out after being attacked by two girls and thrown into a dog pile by four people. "Hey! Whoa! How come you all go and attack me? Gerard's bigger than me."

"Oh thanks. They're not even here for five minutes and you have to go and make me look bad. The power to you." Gerard got off the pile just to glare at Mikey.

"It's what brothers are for." He tried to smile innocently but failed miserably.

"Go ahead and think that," Frank chimed in. "One day your brother is going to use that same excuse and you'll try and beat him to shreds."

"Ya. And then you'll try and fight back." Bianca added.

"But it will end with both of you on the floor bleeding. And eventually laughing," Celina commented and smiled. Soon everyone was in giggles.

"Hey!" Mikey said. "How bout well call Toro and El Bobo and go out for pizza."

"Sure."

"Sounds good to me.

"Yay! Food!"

"Why not?" Mikey called them up and told them to meet the rest at Piggy's pizza shack.

"You know," Celina started. "That place had one of the weirdest names I've ever heard."

Frank started laughing. "Of course. That's why it's so surprising that their food is so great."

"Remember the first time you took us there?" Bianca reminisced.

"Ya and Bob threw up all over the guy in the pig costumes."

"Gerard!" Bianca hit him through burst of laughter.

Since they were meeting in an hour, and the Way's house was only a few blocks away from the pizza place, they decided to just veg out for a bit. Gerard, Bianca, Celina, and Frank sat on the couch in that order. Mikey had tried to fit but Frank kicked him off. "Dude, get your own couch."

"This is my couch!"

"Oh, well, Too bad!"

"Humph." Mikey sat on the floor pouting. He looked up at the girls for sympathy but found none for both girls were leaning on the shoulders of the boy next to them, eyes glued to Sponge bob.

Frank was normally shorter than Celina but her legs were her height, so on the couch, he won by just an inch. He turned to face her and ended up getting a face full of curls. Instead of pushing them away, he smelled them. He let out a sigh and she instinctively leaned towards him, although cramped on the small couch. He slipped his hand around her waist and continued smelling her hair. * Damn! * He thought. * Why does her hair smell so good?!* "Damn Celina! Your hair is addicting."

"Should I be flattered or crept out and worried?"

"If your worried, I'd be happy to sit next to you and kick Frank off," Mikey whispered with a smirk, earning him a kick in the back. "Fine! I'll shut up and watch my cartoon."

"Good boy," Celina remarked and patted him on the head, causing Mikey to look up with puppy dog eyes. He stuck out his tongue and lightly panted. "Aw he's so cute. But puppies need to be trained. Starting now begins your training." Every roared with laughter as Celina hit Mikey with the remote saying "Bad dog. Focus."

"Ow! OK I think you've made your point." Mikey started grumbling but turned back to the TV and eventually shut up.

Everyone calmed down and soon had glazed eyes as they TV zoned. Gerard took a commercial break as a chance to stretch. He stretched his arms wide but was too smart to throw in the fake yawn. As he lowered his arms, one fell around Bianca's shoulder. When Gerard touched her she let out an ear-piercing shriek, causing everyone to jump and look around for the source of panic.

"Shit! Gerard don't scare me like that!"

"What the hell!! All I did is touch you. A little zoned out were we?"

"Um..." her face sprouted a pinkish tinge. "I guess so. OK um..." it slowly darkened with the intensity of everyone's glares. "lets just watch the rest of the show. OK?"

"Can I put my arm where it was." Her blush became a pool of blood hidden under the rosy skin if her checks.

"If you don't scare me again."

"Deal."

After Sponge bob was over, everyone got up to stretch. As Mikey grabbed for the remote, he noticed the time. "Hey! Guys. We'd better leave in a few to meet Ray and Bob at the pizza shack."

Gerard walked over to his little brother and draped his arm over the littler man's shoulders. "You know, I love making you feel small and insignificant."

"That's why you have Frank isn't it?"

"Hey!"

"Well it's true isn't it?"

"I guess," he let out with a sigh.

"Yes well anyone can do that, but you are normal high so it's more fun to watch you squirm." Gerard said, turning back to his brother.

"Um boys, not to interrupt your put down session-" Bianca cut her off.

"-but we should be going."

"Right!" Frank said. He made a mad dash for his coat in the kitchen and ran back to meet them at the door. He tapped Bianca's arm and patted Celina's head. Both of them let out giggles and opened the door.

"Let's march," Gerard said as he and Mikey walked out the door army style.

"let-left-left right left."

As Frank, Celina, and Bianca followed, and dissolved into fits of laughter. Mikey had walked out of the house wearing nothing but jeans, sandals, and a big sign on his back that said ~Kiss me! I'd liked to stop being a frog and start being a prince~
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, so i know Bob's not the original drummer, but i don't care. We all know and love him anyways.

THANX FOR READING ^^