Status: Hiatus: Most likely indefinitely

Because of My Lolly

This time somebody's gettin' hurt

Frank was laying in a muddy area just on the edge of a pond. He sat up and looked around, feeling the cold wind smite him. Just in front of him was a big castle, filled with candlelight. A dark shape walked across the lawn separating him from the enormous building. They seemed to be carrying some sort of lantern, reminding Frank of the ancient times. Dressed in a cloak, he heard a swish with each step.

A man in a big white beard and a purple cloak belonged to the lantern. They leaned down and said, "May I help you son?"

Frank just started at him, wondering where he was, and who this idiot was that was stupid enough to dress in a cloak. "Ummm... who are you?"

"I am professor Dumbledore. Welcome to my school, Hogwarts." Frank was incapable of doing anything but staring, open mouthed. He gently closed it, afraid he would break his jaw if he did anything else. He got up and ran as fast as he could, heading who knows where. He took a glance behind him to see if he was being followed. He turned around just in time to see himself slam a brick wall.

~*~

Frank's pov


The second I was awake; I felt hard ground beneath me, and a hand in mine. I tried opening my eyes, but at first, it felt like they were stuck with glue. Just then I felt a trickle run from my now opened stitches, and down my face. So that's what's keeping my eyes closed: caked blood. My head began feeling cold as something wet wiped away the hardening blood. I turned in protest to the cold.

"Holy shit! Guys, he's awake!" Wait, that sounded like Mikey... I thought he was gone to go get changed? Whoa... How long have I been out? I'm guessing a while.

Water from my head began to drip down to my face causing me to sputter as it crossed my mouth. Ewe! It taste like blood. Even worse! It was mine! A cold hand wiped it away. Why is everyone cursing me with cold now?! Enough of this abuse! I'm gonna open my eyes now.

Whoa! What's everyone doing here... even Bob and Ray?

~*~

Gerard's pov


Damn, he looks awful. I don't know what would have happened if Mikey hasn't been here as soon as Frank's dad left. As soon as Mikey got here, his dad was gone, and Mikey started shouting to get us back here. When we did, it wasn't pretty. Celina took one look at his bleeding face and bruised body, and ran. Bianca chased her but wasn't able to bring her back right away. I called Bob and Ray who were waiting at the pizza shack. I told them it was an emergency and to get a bucket of water and tons of napkins and just start running home. They got here fast enough to see Frank bleeding everywhere and Celina crying with Bianca holding on tight, as if to keep her from falling. Bianca looked close to tears herself.

Personally I don't know what the big deal to them was, it just looked like a fight. It was blood, simple as that. I wasn't bothered by what he looked like, but the frequency at which he looked like this, and by whom he was put into this state.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took over a year to get out O_O shit!

i was gonna make it longer but i don't know if i want this to go on. if i do, the writing will be better. i'm looking back and seeing how shitty it is... if you feel it should go on, say something

anywyas, thanx for reading. ths is dedicated to dyingbreakingfalling who inspired this. well when i wrote it anyways.

tittle from:
Nickelback- Next Contestant