Status: In the process of writing more!!

First It's a Bad Date and Next it's a Kidnapping

First It's a Bad Date and Next it's a Kidnapping

I walked past the cars in the parking lot and sat down on the hood of an orange BMW.
“Stupid car…”
I mumbled and looked at it up and down. I scrunched my eyebrows together, it didn’t look familiar. Our school was small, I would have remembered an orange car, I shrugged.
Maybe it was the boyfriend’s of a girl that went to this school. Perhaps they drove this car to the dance. I cringed and tried to wipe off the dried mascara on my face with the back of my hand. The dance, why couldn’t it just be over? I glared at my high heeled shoes; they were black and shiny only about two inches tall and had one straight black line covering part of my foot. My parents weren’t able to pick me up in an hour since we lived that far away from school and I called them about, I checked my phone, 3 minutes ago. I hopped off the car hood and faced the windshield; my reflection stared back at me. I avoided looking at my face and instead looked at my dress. It was black, tight, and short, it also only had one sleeve and an asymmetrical neckline. Honestly, I thought I looked good but I guess not good enough.
The dance started great. I hung out with my boyfriend, laughed with my friends, and danced like crazy with my boyfriend. It went great for two hours until Devin, boyfriend, went to get something to drink. After a few minutes I went looking for him, I knew his favorite place to hang out after school so I went there. It was the bleachers out near the baseball field, he said he felt peaceful there so that’s where I went. I didn’t expect to find him there with another girl. I really didn’t expect to see them making out, her in only a bra and him in only pants. I stared until they looked up. He saw me and seemed shocked for a moment before he said,
“Sorry she’s hotter.”
Great guy right? I went over and punched him in the nose, blood gushed out and I smiled but then I walked away. It was a spur of the moment type thing. Next, the tears started coming and soon I was sitting on the hood of an ugly orange BMW. I sighed.
“You ok?”
A random mysterious guy asked and I nearly jumped out of my skin.
“What?”
I asked, dumbfounded.
“You ok?”
He repeated with a weird look.
“Um no, but it doesn’t matter.”
I leaned against the car. He had brown eyes and dark black raven hair; it was long and looked soft. He nodded.
“That’s my car.”
“Oh.”
I smartly commented and started to walk away. After a moment I felt a hand grip my shoulder.
“Wait.”
He whispered and I stopped.
“Hm?”
I looked at him, he had that weird look on his face. Like he was feeling guilty but didn’t really care. It was starting to freak me out.
“Wanna come to my place?”
He winked. I hated when people said “wanna” or “gotta.”
“Nope.”
I started walking away a bit quicker than before.
“To bad.”
He laughed and grabbed me from behind. I yanked myself out of his arms and kneed him. Then I ran, he laughed again and hit me in the head with a, I don’t know, I think it was an aluminum bat.
“Sleep tight.”
He sighed and grabbed my ankles, dragging me away.
Great way to end a bad night.
I thought before blackness enveloped me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I should continue this.
Hope you liked it!