Status: In the process of writing more!!

First It's a Bad Date and Next it's a Kidnapping

You thought I'd go that easily?

"Ugh..."
I groaned and put my face into a pillow. Maybe I could smother myself. I shook my head. Nope, couldn't do that. I rolled out of bed and onto the floor. Literally, right on the concrete floor. I blinked a few times before fully opening my eyes. I froze.
"Shizz, I thought that was a dream."
I stared at the floor dumfounded. I was kidnapped?! And I just said shizz?!
"Wakey wakey..."
My captor laughed and I looked up from the floor. I stood up, this guy was not the guy from last night. This man had blonde hair and deep green eyes. He was also in his late 20's while last night the guy couldn't have been older than 19.
"Who are you?"
I asked, my voice cracked as it always did in the morning and I glared at the floor. 
"You'll find out soon enough. Now you have to get dressed."
The mystery man said and snapped his fingers. That's when I noticed there was a man in the corner. The boy who had kidnapped me last night.
"Get her dressed. I have things to do."
He turned on his heel and walked away. 
"...Hey...Sorry about last night. I didn't-"
I cut him off as I yelled at him.
"Idiot!!! You fucking kidnapped me!"
He nodded.
"It's not like I wanted to!"
He threw clothes at me.
"What?"
I crossed my arms as the clothes hit the floor. 
"Doesn't matter, put the clothes on."
He walked away. I stared at his back as he left and noticed his black skinny jeans.
"Nice..."
I whispered then shook my head, he's a bad guy.
I looked at the clothes. They were all dresses, black, white, red, green, etc...I shrugged and chose a black one. It was long and rippled to the floor. It was silky and soft, it was sleeveless and shiny. It was prettier than the one that I was wearing. I sighed, in the pile of clothes there were shoes, all high heeled. I chose a pair of plain black ones, on the bottom of the shoe it was blood red. 
"Done?"
He asked and I jumped.
"When did you come back?"
I asked and put my hands on my hips.
"You actually thought I left? By the way love the black bra." 
I blushed a bright red and asked,
"Whats your name?"
"...David..."
He replied with suspicious eyes.
"Well, David why am I here?"
I questioned and looked around. It was all grey walls, an air matress, and a door leading to what I thought was a bathroom. 
"Oh right he didn't tell you. You're going to be the bosses new toy."
I gaped at him.
"New toy?"
"Actually I think I phrased that wrong."
He better have.
I thought.
"You're the bosses new mistress. He told me to get someone hot and I did, so yay you're what he spends his time with. Don't worry though he's mostly busy."
I closed my eyes and put my hands in my hair.
I'm a guys mistress, my kidnapper hot, and this sucks.
I looked up and nodded.........then I ran.      
♠ ♠ ♠
Still continue? I'm not sure about this story...Hoped you liked it!!!