Status: In the process of writing more!!

First It's a Bad Date and Next it's a Kidnapping

Is This The First Day On The Job or What?

Ok, I admit running was a bad idea. I ran until I couldn't, which was quick. 
"Did you really think that there would be a hallway leading out of here?"
David asked, I glared at him. I should probably elaborate. When I ran, I ran down the only hallway there was. Turns out that lead to a dead end about 10 feet down the hall. 
"Shut up!"
I commented and he laughed. Then he stared at me like I was dumbest person on the earth. 
"What?"
I asked as he shook his head.
"God, you are an idiot! You don't tell your guard to "shut up," it's common sense!"
I sighed. 
"Fine...you know you aren't a great guard."
I crossed my arms and smirked as he was about to answer. He opened his mouth but got interrupted by the opening of the only door leading out of the room. I made myself a mental note to look if there were any air vents I could climb out of. The man who walked into the room was the same blond guy that was here earlier, the boss.
"Oh darling you look wonderful."
He drolled out and winked at David. David glared back in reply.
"Let's get you some make up and we'll leave, got it?"
I blinked and he took that as an ok. David dragged me out of the door and into a bleak cream colored hallway. When you stepped out of my room you could go right or left. We chose to go right then into a red painted door. 
"Wow..."
I stared inside the room. It was like a celebrities dressing room. It had a huge mirror with light bulbs surrounding it. The room had red plush carpeting and a zebra print couch. The bed was huge and had a fluffy pink comforter and purple pillows. There was a girl with long, wavy blond hair and a sleep mask covering her eyes. She was sitting in yet another zebra print chair.
"Yo, Amber!"
David called and the girl slowly took off the mask to reveal piercing green eyes.
"What?"
She asked, agitated.
"You have to make this girl pretty."
She looked me over and shrugged.
"I do like a challenge."
I gaped at her. I was not a challenge! I was pretty good looking! I had long dark brown hair and almost black eyes.
"So...What kind of pretty?"
She questioned and motioned for me to sit in the red low back chair. She tapped her jet black nails against her denim blue short shorts as David thought.
"A dinner party introduction pretty."
She thought for a moment and nodded.
"Alright..."
She brushed my hair and straitened it, also adding a slight wave at the end. She applied dark, shiny eye shadow, a pink blush, and a glossy amber lip gloss. It didn't seem like much but I instantly looked better. She giggled and her lavender colored tight V-neck vibrated.
"Much better eh?"
She asked and a slight Canadian accent came out. I laughed and David chuckled when we heard the eh, she glared at us. She flipped her hair back and kicked us out.
"Why is her room better than mine?"
I was a bit envious of that and I wanted to know why she had cool things that I didn't have. 
"She's been here longer, longer than me even...She also has been very....um...loyal to this place."
I studied him, he had said loyal after a long pause and it seemed to make him uneasy. 
"Loyal?"
He glanced at me and put his hands in his jean pockets.
"She was a...mistress and a toy also."
That explains why they chose her, she was pretty.
"She was great! The boss loved her....talents."
He blushed and I laughed. 
"He made her show her talents to every man in this place. Eventually she stood up to him and said she wasn't doing this anymore. He said fine, then your going to be killed, you're useless so goodbye. Then he motioned to the gunman at the door to get ready to fire. She said wait, I have other talents, I'm really good at make up styling! He laughed and the gunman at the door cocked his revolver. Then she winked and said I can make any girl look how you want her to look. It...caught his attention when he said that and ta da she's the stylist here."
He said most of his speech while we were walking to meet the boss but then he had stopped and leaned against a wall. I nodded, the words that stood out to me the most were gunman, talents, and die. This did not seem like a very fun place to be or a place where you could make mistakes. 
He pushed himself off the wall and walked a few feet to a door.
"This is the garage. The boss will be in there....Bye."
He walked away then looked back.
"He has a bad temper so be on your best behavior."
I nodded and waved goodbye to him, he smiled back. Man he had a nice smile, it made him look so much cuter and as a plus he had pearly white teeth. I sighed and opened the door to the garage with one question. 
"So is this the first night on the job or what?"
The blond man smiled at me, a conniving smile.
"Whatever you'd like to think."
He winked and I got into his black Ferrari with a bad feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the story line is fast....I just feel like making it so.