Status: In the process of writing more!!

First It's a Bad Date and Next it's a Kidnapping

Well...This Is A Bummer

I slammed back into my seat as he started the car up again. 0 to 60 in 3.5 Rhianna? That would feel like your grandma driving if you got into the car with this maniac. I glared at him, we went 0 to 100 in 2.5 or at least it felt like that.  
"Is this how much respect you have for girls? Give them to strip clubs, have sex with them, make them do whatever you want, and then kill them?"
I screamed at him. Oh God, I thought. Is he going to kill me? 
He laughed a bitter laugh.
"Hell yeah! Girls are useless!"
He replied and I rolled my eyes. Somebody had never been in love. 
"If they are so useless you wouldn't need me."
I stated with a shrug, he just smirked.
"They are easy to replace. So, keep your mouth shut for the rest of the ride or I'll tie you to the back of my car and drive for miles."
I gulped and felt like I would throw up. He wouldn't...he couldn't...could he? I had one last question though. Being the smart girl I was, I raised my hand. He sighed then nodded.
"What?"
I thought about this carefully for a second.
"Will you make me a stripper or kill me when you're done with me?"
He grinned mischievously and said simply.
"It depends."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short!!! And if it's bad...
Anyway...Comment ^-^
If you comment I'll love you!!! And give you cookies!!!