Status: In the process of writing more!!

First It's a Bad Date and Next it's a Kidnapping

Sure, I Can Act Like That

"It depends?!?!"
I shrieked at him.
"On what?"
He smirked and winked at me.
"How well you impress me. Now shut up and smile, we're here."
I gaped at the huge building. It was white and looked bigger than the penthouse in Washington. Plus, it even had pillars and columns. There was a huge fountain in the middle with a Cupid squirting water out of it's mouth and arrow. There were flowers and neatly cut hedges, it was actually a little pretty.
"Wow..."
I whispered. He got out of the car and opened the door for me.
"M'lady."
He smugly said. He looked me up and down and I shivered.
"Now, put on this ring. It's $8,000 dollars, so be careful with it. Oh! And since we're engaged, we have to be cute. Meaning, I can touch you anywhere I want."
He winked and squeezed my ass. I slapped him then elbowed him in the side. 
"No, you can't."
I glared. He pouted but pulled his hands away.
"Ok, missy."
I glared at him and stared at the ring. It WAS beautiful but...it didn't mean anything. It wasn't a real engagement ring given to you by the person you loved. The huge diamond glinted in the moonlight and the gold band shined. In a way, I felt like a princess, in another way I felt like a bought cheap girl, who was kidnapped. I sighed and looked at him. 
"I don't even know your name."
He squinted then nodded.
"That's true, it's Mike."
He started to walk to the big building and, despite my lectures to myself, I giggled in glee. Mike glanced back and smiled, really SMILED. A real one. Not a smirk, a real smile. I gaped at him and he put back his sleezy mask. He smirked and put his arm around my waist. He pulled me close and whispered,
"Here's how it goes. We shake hands with people, smile, nod a lot, laugh, and eat. Do not make a big conversation with someone but small talk is recommended."
I rolled my eyes and nodded, adding a fake, over the top smile. I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"You forgot, pretend to look lovey dovey."
This might be a chance, I thought. If I did well enough, maybe he'd let me go. But then my smile faltered as a new, more sane, thought popped into my head. That's what every girl in the movies think. If I act good enough, maybe he'll let me go. In the end, they all end up dead. 
"Smile."
He persuaded with a look in his eyes. Yea, like he'll let me out alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is short too :(
I need inspiration!! Ha comment? Please!