Sequel: The Aftermath
Status: Comepleted! Check out the sequel, The Aftermath.

No Time To Bleed

Hands Of A Killer

“Let me out!” I took a lamp and heaved it at Jesse's head.

He ducked just in time and the moans of the dead were outside the door. We were trapped in a room with the heaviest dresser I had seen in my life crammed against the door. They had moved it there to keep out the zombies.

“You need to calm down! Ryant is gone, probably dead!”

Anger flashed in my veins and I took something else to heave. It was a drawer. It hit the wall in a sickening crack. He ducked and I reached the bat as it left his hands. I swung with all my force and it hit his head in deafening crack. His eyes rolled back and he was out.

I stared to Jessica this time.

“I'm telling you right now, let me go or I just might kill you.” I promised.

My grip on the bat intensified.

Jessica laughed. “Then, let's fight. I've been waiting for this.”

I swung a heavy blow to her head, she ducked and caved her shoulder into my stomach.

We both flew back into the wall and a mirror shattered a feet away. She landed a cold right hook into my jaw and I grabbed blindly for anything with the darkness that played at me. It ended up being her neck. I heaved her to my side and she went into the dresser against the door.

I staggered towards the bat that lay on the bed, where it feel when I was tackled. Her hand grappled for my shirt and wobbled my balance off. I hit the floor. Hard.

My breath caught in my throat as something thick hit my skull. Blood exploded in my mouth as more darkness practiced it's way into my vision.

“This is what you get for trying to show off at my school!” Her fist slammed into the base of my neck and my head flew down.

I was gasping, tearing my lungs for air.

“I am sick of girls like you trying to change everything for me! I liked Jesse first!” she shouted.

“You bitch, I never liked Jesse! You're crazy.”

I used the last of my strength and flung her body of my back. I grappled for the bat in a split second and swung it one last time. This time it landed straight in her jaw and a snapping sound went next. She hit the floor, dead weight and jaw broken.

I stood over and checked her pulse. It was slowing rate. She was probably dying.

“I told you not to mess with me.”

I got up, broke through the glass window above the bed and tumbled my way outside.

Time to find Ryant.
♠ ♠ ♠
“I'm telling you right now, let me go or I just might kill you.”

And Jasmine kept her promise. BAM!