Status: Active. Currently writing.

The Invisible Life

You Ripped It Apart Like Wrapping Paper

I made my way to the seventh floor to go to the Room of Requirement. I walked by the entrance three times and thought. “take me to the place where I can relax. And, lo and behold, it took me to my dream room.

It was covered in deep reds, golds, and greens. There was a burgundy couch seated on a beautiful rug in front of a warm crackling fire, a balcony facing Black Lake and the Forbidden Forrest on the left deep green wall, shelves of books that changed as my interests did, and a cupboard stocked full of the comfiest pillows and blankets in my personal opinion.

I curled up on the plush couch and stared at the crackling fire, finding it very relaxing, and just thought of the day’s events. I decided to practice the patronus charm and watch it walk around. My patronus is a tiger. It took me forever to figure out why my patronus is a tiger. I like to think it’s because I’m so good at blending in much like the tiger in its natural habitat.

I called my muggle music device from my bag and used a charm to enhance the volume as I played some of the muggle music I’ve become fond of over time. I began with some classical music and then moved on to such bands like All Time Low, The Maine, and A Rocket to the Moon. Many of these songs just relate to muggle life, or normal life, so I don’t really understand, but they still ring something deep within me. I began trying to decipher why they ring something within me when I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not much, but I haven't posted in a while and I'll have another one up before long.

<3StarBurn