Pond of Desires

Pond of Desires

I sat on a rock next to the calm pond I often times visited. I was enclosed in a beautiful forest of tall, green trees that hid the sun, except for a small gap that let fall a patch of light. The light touched a little area of grass and dirt not too far away from where I sat. Besides that tiny window to the outside, there was no way any soul could see what taboos occurred here, for my forest was a dark blanket that was kind enough to cover me, and everything else.

This calm pond I sat next to I called my Pond of Desires. Whatever I fantasized about, the graceful creature of my fantasy would come splashing out from the murky water and stand willingly before me.

The first creature to appear from my Pond of Desires: A yeoman boy from long ago dressed in green and brown, with dirty blonde hair flowing down to his backside. His tan, muscly arms pulled my lustful heart closer. He held a bow and arrow which I hastily threw on the ground, so I could tie together his shaking hands. I would have my way with him whether he liked it or not.

His intense eyes grew wide- not with fear, as I would have liked- but rather, with excitement. On the grass he lay, pretending to be weak and helpless. My insides burning, I straddled his body and with eagerness so strong it seemed to take over my mind, I ripped off his shirt. My hands were quick to feel up his warm, hard abs and to play with his erect nipples. He closed his eyes and smiled in pleasure.

When I was done with him, I still desired more. I fantasized while sitting on my rock. A few minutes later, another boy came splashing out of the pond, this time dressed in all black, like a punk-rocker. My longing eyes took in his tall, spiky mohawk, boots, long lashes, body art, piercingsā€¦ and liked what they saw. His luring scent- like flowers made of candy- pulled me closer to him. I grabbed his shirt, dragged him to a dark area and tied him up to a tree. Up above the leaves shook rhythmically, and several fell all around us, like rain.

My breathing heavy and my hair a mess, I waddled back to my rock. Those two boys really did a good job at quenching my desires. However, I still needed more. This time I had to think of a fantasy that would really give me the satisfaction I needed.

My Pond of Desires waited patiently to spit out yet another one of my creatures. My imagination began to run wilder than ever before. I couldn't believe this thing had ended up in one of my fantasies; it wasn't even human! Even so, my loyal pond threw up the exact image my mind had conjured up. It might not have been human, but it was so beautiful: Huge, dark wings dwarfing his delicate body; long, sharp nails that resembled cat claws, nicely polished. I couldn't help but wonder what his pleasure moans sounded like. I felt excited knowing I would know soon enough.

This time it was a little hard to be forceful, with this creature being so beautiful and delicate and all. But I couldn't ignore the intense feeling buzzing rapidly through my body. He followed me as I impatiently looked around for the perfect spot. Then I saw it: the small, circular patch of light shining down from the gap in the trees. I sensed something thrilling about this spot- even though no one could see from up there, it feltā€¦ open.

He lay down on the patch of light, obeying my thoughts. Time escaped through the trees as ecstasy poured throughout my veins. His noises were as amazing as I imagined them to be; soft, seductive moans, and feather-light whispers. My tongue met his as I passionately fondled his smooth hands and intertwined our fingers, his claws sending me over the edge. He tasted like sweet sugar from Heaven; I had to lick everything- his warm lips, soft cheeks, wet thighs.

When I had finished, I didn't need to go back to my rock. My work there was done. I had been sent to Heaven by an angel!
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't want to make this too graphic. I wanted it to be sensual and kinky. I'd never written erotica before; this was quite fun. :P I might make a more graphic version just for fun (not for class). This isn't supposed to be religious; I was afraid some might think that because of the last line. I just thought it was a fun way to end it. This could only be 3 pages, if not then I would've made it longer. :P