Isn't Someone Missing?

xoxo

A single tear slid down her pale, yet warm cheek.
A shaking hand reached out slowly, hesitating slightly before continuing to pick up the orange bottle of pills. She brushed away another tear quickly before opening twisting open the cap.
Carefully she poured out a handful, making sure not to drop any. Nothing was going to stop her now.

A second pale hand reached out to grab the glass of water on her nightstand. She glanced around, making sure everything was in order. The letter she had written to her boyfriend was on the bedside table, and the poem she had written was next to it. Her bracelet was on top of both them.
She smiled, remembering when he gave it to her. She had been so happy that night.. She shook her head, ridding her mind of those hindering memories. Nothing was going to stop her now.

She glanced down at the hand filled with pills.
Her tears felt like acid as they fell from her hazel eyes. She took a deep breath, and popped them in her mouth, washing them all down with water. She sat in silence for a few moments, before letting herself lay down.
Her thoughts turned to what Bryan would do. How he would feel. A pang of guilt shot through her heart. What had she done? Not only had she ended her life, she had also ended his. Now the tears began to fall like rain. And there was nothing she could do about it. The pills had already begun to take effect.
Nothing was going to stop them now..

Not even the sobs racking her body. Not even the love she had for him. Not even the love he had for her.
The regret filled her soul. It screamed at her. It mocked her.
Tears poured from her eyes. What had she done? Blackness prematurely began to surround her. She screamed, scared now.

What had she done.. What had she done..